Heaven

Deans POV

Cas was now human and he ran away even though reapers, angels and demons were looking for him. We found him in the apartment of a reaper named April, sadly we were too late in getting to him. "Cas!" I yelled as I turned to him, he was passed out and bloody. "No, no, no Cas c'mon buddy." I was on the verge of tears by now as I slapped his face to try and wake him.

"He's gone Sammy," I said softly as I backed away from him with tear streaming down my cheek.

"Dean," a soft voice said as I looked at Sam who was now struggling to get up. I looked back at Cas and saw him moving his head before his eyes shot open. "Dean."

"Cas," I heaved out a breath as he tried sitting up and walked back over to him.

"Hey it's ok, sit back," I said as he tried moving. "We'll patch you up."

"What happened?" He asked as he looked around at the ruined apartment.

"A lot, stay still buddy," I said as I walked over to Sam.

"How is he?" He asked as I helped him up from the floor.

"He's hurts but he's doing alright," I said as I helped Cas up. After everything was cleaned up we left and I drove us back to the bunker, once we reached the hunker I watched Sam get out of Baby first.

"Coming?" He asked as he turned back to the car to grab his laptop.

"In a bit, I have to talk to Cas," I said simply as I tapped the back of the seat.

"Alright, take your time and bring the food in when you're done talking," he said as he pointed to the bag from the cheap diner.

"Alright also Gabe is here, he said something about wanting to talk to you," I said as he stood back up. I watched him walk off before getting out and turning to the door to the backseat.

"Dean, what are you doing?" Cas asked as I opened the door and climbed in.

"You fuckin' scared me back there," I said as I climbed onto his lap.

"I'm sorry Dean," he said as I firmly placed my lips on his. I bit his bottom lip and sucked on it lightly as I tasted blood.

"You're so fuckin' hot," I said as I cupped his face and he grabbed my waist wanting to take this further. "Mm, not tonight." (You thought I'd be doing more smut didn't you)

"I understand, do you want me to stay with you?" He asked as he rubbed my waist.

"Please?" I asked as I looked into his ocean-blue eyes.

"Ok, I think we should go in," he said with a smile as he patted my thigh. I grabbed the food from the diner while he grabbed the duffel bags and we walked into the bunker hand in hand.

The sight we were greeted with wasn't something I wanted to know let alone see. Sam has Gabe against the wall with his legs around his waist as they kissed passionately.

"Some talk," I said as Cas cleared his throat to get his attention.

"Dean," Sam cleared his throat as he let Gabe down and flexed his face muscles in an annoyed way. "I thought your talk would be longer."

"Obviously it's not, you can eat and take that to the bedroom," I said as I set the bag on the table. "Gabe I got you a small cake."

"Thank you Dean," he said as he took the chocolate cake from me and sat down with it. Sam whispered something in his ear causing him to smirk and nod fiercely as he grabbed a fork.

"Here's your burger and fries Cas, your salad Sam," I said handing out the food.

"Thanks Dean," they said in unison as I stood to get a beer.

"Beer anyone?" I asked as I reached the doorway to the hall.

"I'd like a water," Sam said as he grabbed one of the plastic forks.

"I'd like a beer, Dean," Cas said as he smiled at me. I nodded and left to grab everything and walked back to blushing Cas and a smirking Gabe and Sam.

"What did you do?" I asked as I set the water in front of Sam.

"He embarrassed me," Cas whispered as he stared at his food.

"What? How?" I asked with my brows furrowed as I looked at them.

"You bit my lip and left a mark," he whispered in my ear before sitting back in his seat.

"There are lots of marks on your lips how can they tell I bit your lip?" I asked quite loudly. "Shit."

"Oh so we can't kiss but you can?" Sam asked as Gabe choked on his cake.

"I just don't wanna see that!" I exclaimed as I angrily ate my burger.

"I think we hurt his feelings," Gabe said quietly as he recovered from his coughing fit.

"Shut up and eat your food," I said as I ate one of my fries as they chuckled. After we all ate we went to our separate rooms, Sam and Gabe went to a room in a different part of the bunker due to there thing.

I sighed as I laid on my bed and stretched out my arms. "Today was a rough day," Cas said as he rummaged around in my dresser drawers.

"Yeah it was, what are you doing?" I asked as I sat up.

"Getting clothes so you can change," he said simply as he threw a pair of sweatpants at me.

"No shirt?" I asked with a raised eyebrow as he continued looking through the drawers.

"You don't need one, go put them on," he said with a sigh as he pulled out another pair of sweat pants and began taking off his trench coat.

"I'll change on here if that's fine with you," I said as I stood up. I only got a nod in return so I began stripping, I put the sweat pants on first before taking off my leather jacket and shirt.

"I like this," I heard him mutter as he looked me up and down.

"Do you now?" I asked as I walked towards him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He smirked and kissed me softly as he wrapped his arms around my waist, he slowly backed me into the bed before kissing my neck.

"Not tonight, Cas," I huffed out as I grabbed his shoulder.

"Ok, but cuddles are fine right?" He asked as he looked up at me.

"Yes, that's usually how we fall asleep isn't it?" I asked with a smile as he pulled me into his arms.

"It is," he said as he kissed my cheek with a smile. A thought occurred to me as I closed my eyes and I slowly looked up at him.

"Cas?" I asked softly as I traced circles in his waist.

"What is it, Dean?" He asked as he rubbed my shoulders.

"Am I your heaven?" I asked as I slowly started rubbing his waist.

"What makes you ask that?" He asked as he looked down at me.

"Well, when Charlie almost died but we saved her she said 'Merry Christmas' when she woke up because that was her heaven and when you started to wake up you kept muttering my name." I explained as I looked at the blanket he was pulling over us.

"Well in that case, Dean Winchester, you are my heaven," he said as he rubbed my cheek with his thumb.

"Good, cause you're my heaven as well," I said as I curled up in his arms.

"Goodnight," He muttered as I kissed his cheeks then his nose.

"Goodnight," I said as he kissed my lips before pulling away and closing his eyes. I smiled and kissed his forehead before closing my eyes as well.