How It Feels

Deans POV

Friends don't normally do what I'm about to do. Cas had become more interested in human things and I was wondering around the bunker when he asked me the question that I feared. "Dean, what is sex like?" He asked with a curious head tilt.

"Well um, you see Cas," I said and that's how I started explaining how sex felt. He'd ask how certain things felt when he got curious until I noticed him balling his fists and the shift of his legs as he squeezed his thighs together.

"You ok buddy?" I asked as I surveyed him, when I looked at his lower half I saw a huge bulge.

"Yeah, I-I'm fine Dean keep going," he said heavily as his face flushed.

"How about I show you how it feels?" I asked as I set my beer down.

"What do you mean?" He asked as he tilted his head to the side in confusion.

"You know what I mean, you won't know how it feels just by telling you so how about I I'm show you?" I asked as I looked up at him.

"S-sure Dean," he muttered as he looked at the ground.

"Is if ok if I kiss you?" I asked softly as I grabbed his hand.

"Yes, Dean," he said as he hooked his fingers in mine. I smiled and grabbed his jaw softly and brought his lips to mine, he sighed and ran his hand up my arm before placing his arms around my neck.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him closer. "Dean," he muttered as he put his hand on my chest.

"Yes?" I asked as I leaned my head on his forehead.

"Shouldn't we take this to the bedroom?" He asked as he looked me in the eye.

"Obviously, wouldn't want the giant moose walking in," I huffed out as I rubbed his waist.

"Then lets go," he huffed as he chuckled and grabbed my hand.

"Shouldn't I be leading you to my bedroom?" I chuckled as he lead me through the halls.

"Yes but I don't care," he said as he pulled me into my room. I smirked and wrapped my arms around his waist as I kissed him again, he moaned as I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance.

I pulled him to the bed as I pulled off his trench coat. I intertwined our fingers as I pinned his hands above his head, he moaned as I trailed kisses down his jaw. I moved his shirt collar in order to suck and bite at his neck, I let go of one of his hands to cup his ass and he used his free hand to tangle his hands in my hair. "Dean~" he moaned as he trailed his hands up my shirt. I smirked into the and rolled my hips, I heard the crackling of electricity as he moaned into the kiss and pulled away to look around.

"S-Sorry Dean," he stuttered out as he looked off at the wall.

"That was you?" I asked looking back at him with a confused expression.

"Yes, I'm sorry it just...it felt good," he muttered as he rubbed my hand.

"It's fine, Cas, that just scared me," I said as I moved to unbutton his shirt. I felt him move to put his legs around my waist making me smile, when I successfully unbuttoned his shirt I pulled it off with his tux jacket. I felt him shift under me as I rubbed his waist and looked back up at him.

"What's wrong?" I asked as he looked at the ceiling and not me. "Do you not want to do this anymore?" I got a head shake in return and sighed. "Then what's wrong? Is it your body?"

"Yes," he muttered softly as he looked back at me.

"What's wrong with your body? As far as I know you're beautiful," I said as I grabbed his hand.

"Thank you Dean," he said as he looked down and played with the hem of my shirt.

"Do you want me to lose my shirt?" I asked with a smirk.

"Please?" He asked as he looked up at me with pleading eyes. I chuckled and sat up to pull off my leather jacket and shirt, he licked his lips as he touched my abs and smirked.

"What was that?" I asked indicating the way he licked his lips.

"Just kiss me," he muttered as he gripped my shoulders. I smirked and grabbed his waist as I leaned down and kissed him, I didn't pay attention to the lights flickering or my phone going off from Cas' powers messing with the electricity.

I trailed kisses down his jaw and marked his neck. "Dean my pants are getting uncomfortable," he gasped as he tangled his fingers in my hair.

"I guess I have to do something about that," I said as unbuttoned his pants. I slid them off his legs and took off my belt before kicking off my shoes and pants. I heard a gulp and looked down to see Cas staring at the bulge in my boxers, I smirked and leaned down to his ear.

"Like what you see?" I whispered softly as I nibbled on his ear.

"Dean," he groaned as I lightly rubbed his cock through his boxers.

"Yes Cas?" I asked as I looked at his lust filled eyes.

"I um...how do we do this?" He asked as he put his arms around my neck.

"You're an angel so you can't feel pain right?" I asked he nodded and watched as I grabbed the lube and a condom from the night table. "Well, we're going to be cautious and use lube and a condom."

"What's lube?" He asked as he looked at the small bottle.

"Um well, it's hard to explain it sorta makes things easier during anal sex," I replied as I kissed his neck. He shut up with the questions and tried shimming his boxers off as I trailed kisses down his torso. I smirked and pulled them off of him, I grabbed the lube and put some on my finger before tracing his entrance.

"Hah~Dean m-more," he moaned as he grabbed my shoulders and threw his head back. I smirked and pushed my finger into him causing him to moan louder and arch his back, I added another finger and smirked as he spread his legs wider.

"D-Dean~m-more," he moaned as he gripped the sheets.

"Are you sure?" I asked as I reached for the condom.

"Yes, Dean," he panted as he nodded his head vigorously. I kissed his nose softly as I took off my boxers and opened the condom before I slipped it on, I kissed him softly as I aligned myself with him and pushed in.

He groaned as I pushed in deeper before clawing at my back. "Move Dean," he said as the lights flickered more. I nodded and pushed into him slowly, he dug his nails into my back as he moaned and arched his back. "Faster~" he moaned as he grabbed my hand.

"Your wish is my command," I said simply as I kissed him and repositioned myself as I went faster.

"Hah~Ah~Dean," he moaned loudly as I hit his good spot.

"You're so tight," I groaned as I grabbed his hips.

"I-I'm close~" he moaned as he licked his legs around my hips.

"Me too," I moaned as I nipped at his neck and dug my nails into his skin.

"Ah~Dean~" he moaned as he released onto our stomachs causing the power to go out.

"Fuck, Cas," I moaned as I released into the safety glove. I pulled out of him and tossed the safety glove in the trash as the footsteps of Sam were heard.

"Dean, the powers out do you have any clue how that happened?" He asked as he barged into my room.

"I have a vague idea," I said with a smirk as I looked off at Cas.

"Dude seriously? With the angel?" He asked as he walked off.