No Nut November

All I have to say is....Deans a bottom again.

Cas POV

Dean is refusing to do things with me. Every time I ask it's always the same answer, "not this month Cas," and every time I would go in his room and cry.

But today he gave in, so here we are with him lying on his bed almost completely naked. I smirked as I grabbed a cock ring and a butt plug from one of the bed side table drawers. "Not those again," he whined as I walked over to him.

"You said it's no nut November, so I'm going to hold you off for as long as I can," I said with a smirk as I took off his boxers and placed the cock ring on him. (Why am I writing this in study hall?)

"I hate you," he muttered as I put lube on the butt plug.

"Funny, that's not what you were saying last night," I said with a smirk as he grumbled when I put the butt plug in him. (I hate this so much)

"Well I'm saying it now," he said as I put the butt plug on the lowest setting. (You don't understand the pain I'm going through writing this)

I smirked and kissed him softly as I laid on top of him. He moaned into the kiss as I put the butt plug on a medium setting, I kissed down his neck and left little marks. (I'm going to curl up in a hole and die after this)

"Cas~" he moaned as he spread his legs when I started pumping his member. (So much cringe)

"Like that?" I asked with a smirk as I kissed his inner thigh. (What has my life come to?)

"Y-yes~" he moaned as I licked up his shaft before taking him in my mouth. (Why am I doing this?)

I bobbed my head faster as I turned the setting up to the highest one on the butt plug. He choked on his spit as he went to let out a moan when I turned the butt plug up. (Why am I doing this for you, Harlie?)

"Cas...please~" he moaned as I moved the butt plug around inside of him. (What has my life come to?)

"Beg some more, I like it," I said as I pulled off him and started pumping him. (I don't)

"Cas, please, I wanna feel your cock inside me," he moaned as I palmed his ass with my hands. (Please no, we are children of god)

I acted like I was considering his remark before putting a condom on and pulling the butt plug out. "Ready for it?" I asked with a smirk as I aligned myself with his entrance. (I'm not ready)

"Fuck yes~" he moaned as I touched him with it. (What the hell did I just write? Touch him with it? The hell....oh well I'll still use it)

I pushed into him slowly and watched him grimace even though he was stretched. "I'm already stretched so just start at your own pace," he said as he rubbed my arms. (Yes we know Dean)

I started pounding into him and he dug his nails into my back. He moaned loudly as I positioned myself to hit his prostate, I smirked and continuously hit that spot. (Please stop)

"Cas~please~" he moaned, I decided he had endured enough torture and pulled the cock ring off of him. Almost immediately he came all over my stomach as he screamed my name, I came shortly after. (Thank you)

"I guess you could say we failed no nut November," I said with a chuckle as I laid next to him after I pulled out.

I made this short because writing this was torture, I'm sorry you don't have a full insight on their sex life or their teasing, Harlie. Again an edit because she didn't tell me I spelt her name wrong.