The Empty Classroom

Cas is the innocent little bottom. Deans a senior in high school while Cas is a junior.

Deans POV

Most of my classes were the same as my boyfriends. The raven haired, blue eyed nerd that I just couldn't stop loving, his usual attire was a trench coat over a suit but today he went with a 'bad boy' look.

We were currently in the middle of a boring class so I took out a piece of paper and a pencil and started writing on it. 'You look hot' I wrote before sliding it towards Cas, he looked at me skeptically before looking at the paper, he looked down at his clothes as a light pink blush dusted his cheeks.

He wrote on the paper before sliding it back to me, he listened to the teachers lecture when I looked at the paper. 'Thank you, Dean.' He replied, of course he had to use proper grammar.

I smirked and tapped my pencil on the desk as I thought of something to write. 'I bet they would look better on the floor' I wrote on the paper and slid it back towards him. He looked at me, clearly flustered, and fidgeted in his seat he read the paper again and looked at the board before writing something.

He slid the paper towards me and tapped his pen on our shared desk. 'What are you implying?' I smirked and looked at the paper before placing my hand on his knee.

'How about we play fire truck' I wrote before sliding the paper back towards him. He looked at the paper then at me with a terrified look in his eyes.

He started bouncing his knee as he wrote on the paper with a shaking hand, he slid it back to me. 'Don't.' He wrote before looking at me with a stern expression, I smirked and wrote on the paper again before sliding it to him one final time. 'Oh but I've already started.'

He looked and me and rolled his eyes as he tapped his fingers on the desk. I slowly ran my hand up his thigh as I pretended to be interested in the lecture on the Spanish-American war. I looked at him to see how he was reacting and smirked at how red his cheeks were getting, the paper underneath his hand was starting to get creases in it as he balled it up in his hand.

I leaned closer to him when the teacher wasn't looking to whisper in his ear. "For someone who didn't want to play this, you seem to be enjoying it," I whispered as my hand crept closer to his crotch.

"Someone will see," he whispered back harshly when I laid my hand firmly on his crotch.

"Who doesn't like to take a little risk once in awhile?" I whispered in his ear, people started zipping their bags and standing up indicating the bell for lunch was about to ring.

When the bell rang I grabbed my bag and Cas' gloved hand and walked down the hall with him. I looked around at the classrooms and saw one of the classrooms was dark and empty so I pulled him into it.

"What are you doing Dean?" He asked as he leaned on one of the desks.

"You look hot today, with your ripped skinny jeans, tight shirt, converse and your little chain and I don't think I can wait until you come over at seven." I said walking over to him, I placed my hands on his thighs and kissed him softly he pulled away after a few seconds and glared at me.

"What if someone walks in?" He asked in a serious tone. "I could lose my scholarship to Harvard."

"Don't worry.." I said trailing off to kiss his neck. "I locked the door and secured it, no one can he in." 

"If someone finds a way in I'm blaming you," he said seriously as he propped himself on the desk.

"What'll you do?" I asked pausing to kiss his neck. "Tell them I'm raping you?"

"If that's what it takes," he said with a chuckle, I smiled and continued kissing his neck. He lifted his legs around my waist and pushed himself closer to me.

"Can we remove this?" I asked shaking his shirt with one hand and squeezing his hip with my other hand.

"I think we should keep our shirts on, that way it's easier to get dressed when we're done," he said as his hands found their way into my hair.

"And if I accidentally cum on your shirt?" I asked with a smirk as I kissed up his jaw.

"Don't aim for my shirt and we won't have a problem," he said as he closed his eyes.

"What if I set up a little date in my room later? With all your favorite foods, rose petals, and candles?" I asked looking up at him, he opened his eyes and looked at me as he bit his lip.

"I think we have a deal," he said with a smirk as he leaned forward. "We need to hurry if we wanna finish this before lunch is over."

"Someone's eager," I said with a chuckle as I took off his shirt and reached for his belt buckle.

"No I'm just hungry," he said as he leaned back on his hands.

I unbuckled his belt and pulled it through the loops. I took off my shirt and unbuttoned his pants, he grabbed my neck and pulled me into a kiss as I pulled him off the table and tried pulling his pants down.

When I realized his pants wouldn't come off because they were still zipped I felt my face flush as Cas chuckled. "Now who's eager?" He asked with an amused chuckle as I quickly unzipped his pants.

"Shut up," I mumbled in embarrassment as I pulled his pants and boxers down so they pooled at his ankles. "Is it ok if I use my spit as lube? I didn't think I would have to bring some to school."

"You have my consent to do whatever you like," he said as he turned around and bent over the desk. I smiled and kissed the back of his neck, I  pulled my pants and boxers down and spit on my hand and rubbed it on my cock. (This is so disgusting I swear)

"Ready kitten?" I asked as I rubbed his back soothingly.

"Yes, Dean," he said as he tapped his hands on the desk. I pushed into him slowly and gave him time to adjust, when he nodded his head and wiggled his hips I started to move slowly.

I picked up my pace a little when he put his head down and arched his back. "Can you go faster?" He moaned as he gripped the edge of the desk for support, I adjusted myself and went as fast as I could.

"Now don't moan too loud or someone might hear," I panted as he gripped the edge of the desk tighter and pushed back on me.

"Mm, fûck Dean~" he moaned as he put his forehead on the desk. "I'm close, Dean." (I am not sinning today and cursing is a sin)

"Me too, Cas," I moaned as I leaned over him and grabbed his hand. I positioned myself to the right a little and found his sweet spot, I continuously pounded him until he came on the desk.

"Shït, Dean," he moaned softly as I came inside him. (Yes I did have to use that 'i' just because it looked like a penis)

I kissed his back softly after I pulled out and grabbed some Kleenex to clean our mess. He put his clothes on and grabbed his bag as he waited for me. I put my clothes on and grabbed my bag as I walked over to him, he looked at my bag then at me.

"Here," I said taking one of the pies out of my bag to hand to him.

"Thank you," he said as he took the pie from me. I chuckled and kissed him softly before opening the door and walking out with him and the bell rang.