chapter 20

TAEHYUNG POV

I came back home after talking to my hyungs I really don't know what to do. I entered the living room but Jin wasn't there I started screaming Jin's name but I got no reply I went to our room and saw that all of his stuff were gone I started panicking . I couldn't lose Jin he was the love of my life I will never lose him right?? I saw letter on the nightstand I took and read it.

Dear Taehyung

I am sorry for doing this but I don't want you guys to get hurt because of me I heard your conversation at the cafe . I don't want to leave but this is for the best I hope you move on  and I will send in the divorce papers soon and I will always love you no matter what ❤️

Your love~

JIN

I read that letter and my tears came out please come back Jin I really need you I can't live without you I am nothing without you I wiln always love you and only you. While j was crying my heart out  I felt Jimin and. Rose' come in and hug me they also read the letter. Rose' hugged me tighter after reading the letter.

AFTER 4 DAYS

ROSE' POV

It has been four days since Jin left Jimin is at home with me because he says that someone should be there to take care of me even though I disagree. But I couldn't argue with him . Tae well he has become a workaholic he comes home late dosen't talk to anyone, goes to his room and cried his eyes out . I was worried about my friend being like that but I was more worried for Jimin because I know that he loves Tae more than anything even though he denies it. I was in the living room while reading a book then I felt the couch getting wet and saw that my water broke I screamed Jimin's name and he came towards me panicking and took me to the hospital and the doctors immediately took me in.

JIMIN POV

I was in the corridor of the hospital trying to call Tae, he picked after 10 mins

Tae: What the hell do you want?
Me: I know that you don't want to talk to anyone but you need to come to *****hospital.
Tae: why?
Me: My sister's water broke and she is giving birth.
Tae: Really??I am coming.

I was relieved that at least he still cares about us I was pacing back and forth while Tae came and patiently waiting for the doctor to come and give us some news . After 1 hour the doctor came out with an worried expression.

Me: What's wrong????
Doc: I am sorry but her case is very severe . You have to pick between her or her son.
Me: Wait what???!!

I can't lose my sister or her kid I fell down and started crying Tae came and hugged me .

Me: W-we will take the K-kid
Doctor: Okay.

He went back in and I cried even more I can't lose the only family I have . Tae also cried along with me . Tae calmed down and just hugged me the doctor told us to come in we both went in and he handed me her son. He looked just like his father.
The doctor gave us a letter which was from my sister. Tae read it aloud

Tae: Dear Tae and Jimin

I am sorry that I am also leaving you but I love you both equally and I wanted to name my son Taemin . Tae I know that you love Jin but I need you to promise me one thing. Please love Jimin I know that he loves you more than anything. I want you both to be the parents of my son please treat him like your child.

Love Rose'