chapter 17

TAEHYUNG POV

I woke up by the alarm and o groaned. Then I felt a head on my chest. Jin was sleeping peacefully hugging me . I kissed his forehead and caressed his hair. I told him to wake up but he just hugged me even tighter than before.

Me: Jin get up or I will be late.
Jin: 5 more minutes Tae~
Tae: If you don't wake up now I might take up the offer given by the waitress.
Jin: Wait what?? I am awake.

I chuckled at him and got up from bed. After taking a shower I went to see if Jimin was awake. To be honest after I got to know he likes me I confronted him and after talking to him we became even closer. I saw that Jimin was getting ready so I told him I would be in the living room waiting. I went to living room and saw that Jin prepared breakfast for me  and we left for work.

AT WORK

When I went inside I was greated by many people and of course I greated them back. I was really excited Rose's due was very near I am really excited for her to give birth I can't wait to shower the kid all of my love I hope that me and Jin can also have a kid in the future.

AFTER 7 HOURS
JIMIN POV

Work finished so I went to Taehyung's cabin to ask him if he was done . He told me that he would come in a while. So I took a cab and went to Rose's house to see how my sister was doing when I went there the thing I saw shocked me . She was crying and I tried to remain strong for her . After a while Rose fell asleep so I went back home only to see Tae waiting for me.

Me: Aren't you going to sleep?
Tae: I was waiting for you. Did something happen?
Me:N-nothing happened.
Tae : I know when you lie jimin what happened?

I couldn't control it anymore I hugged him and started crying.

Tae: Let it all out
Jimin: She didn't deserve this.
Tae: what happened to her?
Jimin: Her boyfriend died in an car accident. I couldn't bare to see her in that state.
Tae: Poor Rose

I was crying in Taehyung's arms . I asked him to sleep with me tonight because I couldn't sleep alone. He said yes and we both went room and slept I hugged him and put my head on his chest while he caressed my hair. I felt like I was safe in Tae's arms .