chapter 3

TAEHYUNG POV

I was waiting for jimin to come out of the washroom. After a while he came out with red eyes. I got really worried abut him so I asked him if he was crying , he said he just fell down and that's why he is crying.

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY

Today I was going to see the Jeon brothers. I woke up and went to wake up Jimin to my surprise he was already ready. So we both went to their house and saw that our friends were already there waiting for us. When we went up to them a loud airhorn came and hugged me.

???: Yah! You didn't even tell me your getting married!

Me: Hobi hyung, let go of me.

Yoongi: Babe let him go

J Hope: Okay

He left me and we all went in the parents were shocked to see us . I told them that I wanted to marry one of their sons . They tried to argue with us but they failed and called both of their sons down. After a while their sons came down I was shocked to see them . They were gorgeous the older one was Jin he was 22 and the Younger one was Jungkook he was 21.

Me: I want the older one

Jin: What why?!

Me: You are getting married to me and no buts .

I could tell he was not ready to marry me but I had to. we all went home and Yoon hyung told me that Joon hyung would come back in the night to visit me. After that Hobi and Yoon hyung left the house.

Jin: When are we getting married?

Me: Probably next week.

Jin: What next week ?!!!

Me: Yeah...

Jimin: Where is he going to sleep ?

Jin: this house two rooms right so I am just going to sleep in one of them and Taehyung in an another one.

Jimin: Excuse me? I live here .

Jin: Wait what?!

Me: Can you stop screaming. We both are sharing a room

Jimin's face turned sad all of a sudden. I wonder why he is so sad these past few days .

TIME SKIP

JIN POV

I was watching some TV alone in the living room because those two went to work so I had the house all to myself it was 8p.m. they were coming back home in 30 mins. I still don't get my parents well adopted parents allowed him to marry him. I guess they never liked me anyways this was far better than living with them. I suddenly heard the bell ring so I went to open it and I was shocked to see the person standing in front of me.

???: What are you doing here???