chapter 19

JIN POV

We were settled in the new house. I loved it here . I was amazed by the size of the house at first but then I got used to it. I was in the living room with Rose' and Taehyung and Jimin are at work. Rose' is already 9 months pregnant and at anytime the baby could come out. While watching the TV I fell asleep and got a nightmare. I woke up by Rose' shaking me.

Rose': Are you okay???
Me: Yeah I am fine.
Rose': Can we go and visit Tae and Jimin??
Me: Sure but why??
Rose':  I just wanted to see them.
Me: Oh okay

AFTER A WHILE

We reached their office and I went to Tae's cabin but he wasn't there so I went to Namjoon's cabin to see if he was there.
After I went to Namjoon's cabin he told me that Tae and Jimin were with Me.Kim because this the last day for Me. Kim which meant that Tae would become the next CEO we sat in Namjoon's cabin . After an hour or so Tae and Jimin came here and Jimin went to his sister and started taking to the baby, while Tae didn't even notice that I was there and went to Namjoon.

Tae: Hyung ......
Namjoon: What's wrong kiddo ?
Tae:I need to speak to you , Yoongi and Hoseok please...
Namjoon: Okay let's go.

They ignored my presence and left I was curious of what happened so I just followed them , after a while all four of them went to a near by cafe . I sat a table away from them so I could hear what they were speaking about.

Tae: D-Dad is forcing me to divorce Jin, or he will ruin my life .
Hoseok: Wait what????!
Yoongi: I knew that this man was trouble.
Namjoon: So what are you going to?
Tae: I don't know what to do I love Jin too much but at the same time I can't put my family to risk.

Hoseok hugged Tae while he was crying I left the cafe and went back home. I went up to our room and packed all my stuff and wrote a letter to Tae and left .