chapter 13

TAEHYUNG POV

I was watching the movie when I felt Jin asleep on my shoulder so I picked him up and went to our room and payed him on the bed . Then Joon hyung called me out so I went with him an he explained to me about the pictures and Jin almost left. My blood was boiling thinking that someone is planning to ruin my relationship with Jin how can they even think about it? I thanked hyung for telling me the truth. I went back to my room slept next to Jin I could feel his hands hugging me as soon as I payed down. I kissed his forehead. I will find out who the hell did this after a while I slept off.

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up and got ready and left to work and then immediately went to my father's cabin . I have doubt that he did this sh*t . After I went in he smirked at me.

Me: What the hell are you smirking at?
Father: Did Jin leave you?
Me: No he didn't and why do you even have a problem with him being my husband?
Father: I want you to be married to  a rich person not some random guy.
Me: Why didn't you say me about this before our marriage ??
Father: Became I want to ruin his life.
Me : Well you are never doing that. I will make sure of it!

I stormed out of the office and went to my cabin and sat down while massaging my head with my fingers when Yoongi came in.

Yoongi: What happened?
Me: He was the one who tried to ruin our relationship.
Yoongi: Wait really?!
Me: Yeah....
Yoongi: Oh anyway don't worry because next month your going to be the CEO so even if he tries something you can easily kick him out.
Me: Really hyung??
Yoongi: Of course. BTW Jungkook is confessing Jimin today.
Me: Really? I hope it goes well.
Yoongi: Me too