chapter 12

JIN POV

I was realived that Taehyung didn't cheat on me . After a while I released myself from Joon's hug and stood up. Then I got a call from Tae I immediately picked it up.

OTP

Me: Hey
Tae: Hey babe I am really sorry but the thing is I will be coming home late because Hobi and Yoongi hyung are taking forever.
Me: oh it's fine just be safe okay?
Tae: I will bye~ love you
Me: Love you more

I guess I have to wait a bit longer for him to come home. After awhile Jimin and Jungkook came in and sat with us while I was still staring at the door waiting for taetae to come home. I already miss him

AFTER 1 HOUR

I was still waiting for Tae to come home. Namjoon, Jimin and Jungkook were watching a movie. I was staring at the door and suddenly it opened revealing Hoseok, Yoongi .

Me: Where is Tae?
Hoseok: He is coming. Just wait for a few minutes.
Me: Oh okay.

After a while Tae came in and Jimin went and hugged him. I instantly got jealous because they do this everyday even though they see each other at work. I went up to them and Jimin let him go while smiling. Tae ruffled his hair.

Tae: You know what Jimin?
Jimin: What?
Tae: You are cute.

He said revealing his boxy smile. Which made me pout . He came up to me and kissed me and of course I kissed him back. After a while we all were just binge watching movies and I got really sleepy. I was cuddling Tae . Yoongi and Hoseok were already  sleeping in each other's arms. Slowly I fell asleep on Tae I could feel him moving.