chapter 2

Tae: are you okay with me getting married to one of them?

I really don't want to say yes . I was lost in my thoughts when Tae started screaming my name.

Tae: Jimin! Jimin-ah!

Me: yeah!

Tae: are you okay?

Me: yes I am.

Tae: okay answer me, are you okay with me getting married?

I was really sad on the inside but I answered yes.

Tae: okay then, I am leaving are you gonna come with me?

Me: no I have work, leave first

I saw him getting into the car, he left. He is getting married . No , my answer is a no I don't want you to get married to anyone.

V POV

I left the cabin and got into my car and saw jimin standing near the window and seeing me leave. I started the car and left. I hope jimin is okay

while I was driving I got a call from my father. He told me to take rest for sometime and come back to his office at 6p.m. I looked at my watch it was already 4.p.m

I did not want to go back after that conversation .

TIME SKIP

I entered the room and saw Joon hyung, Jimin and Yoon hyung sitting on the couch.

Dad: Come Tae, sit down. So what did you think about your marriage?

I sat down and I saw Jimin's face. His face had no emotions, it was like he turned into a stone.

Me: Yes father, Yoongi said me about the Jeon brothers and tomorrow we are going to their house.

Dad: Okay...

TIME SKIP TO THEIR HOUSE

JIMIN POV

Me: Okay so tomorrow you are going, right?

Tae: Yeah. I want you to come with me.

Me: Why?

Tae: Because you are my best friend and I trust you.

Me: Okay.

After that I went to the washroom and locked the door. I went and stood in front of the mirror

Me: Be happy tomorrow. Don't you dare cry in front of them, don't spoil Tae's mood.

I was literally crying my eyes out, but then I washed my face and went out .

Tae: Were you crying?