(2) Chapter 4: "Hello, who's on the phone?"

Nagisa Hazuki

The phone rings once... no twice, before someone picks up. The black screen goes over to video-calling and both Rin and Haru appear on the other side of the screen.

While they're still comfortably laying in bed – Rin's sitting on Haru's mattress, while Haru's still half asleep – we're pressed up against each other to fit on the screen with the four of us.

I hold the phone, while Makoto, Gou and Rei are almost pushing me into the pool because they want to sqeeuze in as well.

"Good morning!" I yell and I almost drop the phone.

"Good morning," Rin replies and he glances at Haru, who mumbles something inaudible.

"Hi, brother!" Gou shrieks. "How's Australia?"

"Hi, Gou," Rin replies. "Same as always, but why don't you ask Haru?"

Haru glances at Rin and we lose connection for a second, giving me the perfect opportunity to make a screenshot while Haru's looking at Rin like he's going to kill him.

"Yes, how's Australia?" Makoto asks when the connection is back. "Haruka?"

Haru opens his mouth, sighs as says, "It's fun." Which isn't world's most convincing answer when Haru says it.

"Glad to hear." Rei suddenly joins the conversation as well.

Rin yawns on the other side of the line as glances at Haru. "But we have to get up, because I have something planned for today."

A confused look appears on Haru's face, but afterwards he shrugs. "Okay."

"Well, bye," I say. "Talk to you later!"

"Bye!" everyone says at the same time and we break the connection.

___________________________________________

Aww damn, another one of those short chapters....

That must mean, today there'll be 2 chapters again :)

- love, Noa