VI

*Kier's POV*
It had been a week since BVB joined us. I had really gotten to know Charlie better, I kinda had a little crush on her. She was beautiful, smart, funny, kind, just perfect. Ok so maybe it was a little more than a crush, but I could never have her because of her brother.

I was sitting on the sofa watching TV when Drew came over to me, "hey Kier" he said bouncing up and down on the spot. Hyper as usual.

"Hey, what's up bud?" I asked him.

"You like Charlie, don't you?" He giggled. Was it really that obvious I looked down, "you do. It's so obvious. You get nervous around her and blush and start to sweat! Don't worry though, she likes you to"

I looked at him puzzled, " how do you know that?" I asked kinda shocked.

"I see the way she looks at you, and you at her" he smirked, " it's pretty obvious"

Drew always knew how to get in peoples heads and figure things out. He's pretty weird.

~~~
*Charlie's POV*
Over the last week I had gotten to know the FVK guys a lot, I also had developed a little crush on Kier. He was such a nice guy.

The BVB gang are heading into the studio tomorrow so I will be left with FVK. Kier and I are going to go sight seeing tomorrow as I begged him to show me around London. I really wanted to go on the London Eye.

I was sitting in my room playing a bit of guitar, for the first time since I left the US. I was playing the acoustic version of Merchants Of Decay when I heard a knock on the door.

"Yea?" I asked.

The door opened a creek and in popped Kier's head, "I heard you playing, you're really good" he murmered.

"Thanks, wanna join?" I asked, probably blushing furiously. He nodded and walked out of the room, I suppose to get his guitar.

He came back in a few seconds later with a black Gibson acoustic. He came over and sat next to me on the bed.

"Maeby?" He asked. I nodded as I counted us in.

I played the rhythm for the intro and Kier played lead and sung. When it got to the chorus I joined in sinning back up. I thought it sounded really good. He nodded to me to sing the second verse.

I messed up a little on guitar but it wasn't noticeable. Kier smiled at me as we played the chorus angain, I let Kier take over for the bridge and then I joined back in for the last chorus.

"That sounded great!" Kier exclaimed, "we should record and acoustic for our YouTube channel together" he suggested. I didn't know what to say so I just shrugged and smiled.

I don't know what happened but I slowly found myself leaning in, and so did Kier. Our lips were so close, I could feel his breath-

"Hi guys!" Drew shouted bouncing into the room. Kier got a fright and jumped about a foot back. "I heard you guys playing, it sounded awesom!" he exclaimed still bouncing up and down.

He turned and walked out of the door murmuring some sort of bye as he left.

Kier turned to me, "uh...sorry" he said looking down.

"Don't be"

He looked up at me, "wha-" I cut him off smashing my lips to his. At first he was a taken back but then he started to kiss back.

I pulled away. "Sorry?" I asked. He smiled at me.

"Don't be" he chuckled quoting me from earlier. I picked up my guitar from the bed and placed it over in the corner. Kier picked his up and put it back in his room.

*Kier's POV*
I walked back into her room. "So what does that make us?" She asked.

"I would ask you to be my girlfriend but I think your brother might castrate me" I chuckled. She walked over to me placing her arms around my waist pulling me into a hug, I pulled her in close to me.

She looked up at me with her gorgeous eyes and smiled, "I don't care about Andy right now"

"Fine" I smiled, "will you Charlie Biersack be my girlfriend?" I asked.

"Of course Mr. Kemp" she replied mocking a posh English voice.

She let go and let out a huge yawn. "You tired?" I asked. She nodded. "Come on" I pulled her over to her bed and she climbed in, I got in after her and pulled her close to me.

"You now I've liked you since I first layer eyes on you" I told her.

"Same" she yawned again.

"Get some sleep" I told her. I watched her breathing slowed signals g she was asleep, I soon felt my own eyelids close as I drifted off.