VII

*Kier's POV*
It's been difficult keeping Charlie and I's secret but we've managed. Her brother is so snoopy! He's constantly on her back. I can't wait for tour, it will just be the two of us. Well that's if she comes.

*Charlie's POV*
I was sitting in my room changing the strings on my acoustic when Kier came in. "Hey" I smiled up at him.
He smiled back and came and took the guitar out of my hands before gently pushing me back on the bed. As I fell back he climbed on top and straddled me, as our lips connected I thought I heard the door open so I tried to shove him off.
"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?" Andy roared from the doorway.
Andy stormed over yanking Kier off the bed and onto the floor, "what the hell Charlie?" He shouted.
I was so scared, I'd never seen Andy angry like this before, "he...he...uh...came onto me!" I cried.
I instantly regretted what I had said, I lied and betrayed Kier.
Andy launched himself at Kier who quickly got up gave me a look of disgust and left slamming his bedroom door, Andy also stormed off.
By now everyone had gathered around the door, Ashley came in shutting the door behind him. He sat down next to me pulling me into his lap whilst I cried into his bear chest.