II

*Andy's POV*
"CC, calm down!" Jake yelled at a very hyper CC who was running around our huge house pretending to be Spider-Man. I just shook my head as Jake tried to grab CC, let's just say Jake is gonna have a bruise on his head later.
My phone buzzed in my back pocket. I took it out opening it up curious of who was trying to contact me. "Email" i read, I never really got any emails on my personal account. I opened it up. The email read:
"Dear Andrew Biersack,
We believe to have traced down your sister, Charlie Laura Biersack. She I currently living in care. We contacted you to see if you had any interest of possibly adopting her, or choosing to give her financial support when she leaves the care home in six months.
If you are interested please call the number given below,
With regards social services."
I couldn't believe it, my sister. I hadn't seen her since she was just a baby when I was just 4, I can't barely remember her. I never forgot those eyes, she had beautiful icy blue eyes like mine, but brighter.
I jogged upstairs into my room. I hastily typed in the number and let the phone ring.
After 3 rings someone picked up.
"Hello, is this social services? You contacted me about my sister" I asked. They then continued to inform me of where I could find her and what I would need to do before I could adopt her.
~~~
The car ride to the adoption centre was agonising. What if she wasn't like me. What if she didn't want to be adopted by me. What if she was all preppy and stuff. All these what ifs flew through my head.

In a dazed thought I hadn't realised we had arrived. Jake, who offered to drive me there turned and gave me a warm smile of encouragement.

"Do you want me to come with?" He asked. I just shook my head and got out of the car.

I made my way up to the large old wooden door of the decrepit building. I pushed the door open and it creaked letting out a loud screech.

I walked inside and was instantly hit with the smell of dampness. In the room was a simple desk with a computer on it. Behind the desk was an old lady. Her body shape just a silhouette because of the light from the window behind her. The old red curtains added a soft reddish glow to the place making it seem eerie and haunted.

I walked up to the desk, trying to make some sort of cough to grab the ladies attention.

She looked up from the desk putting on her glasses.

"Hello, how may I help you?" She asked, her old voice cracking as she spoke.

I gulped, "um I'm Andrew Biersack, social services contacted me about my sister, Charlie Laura Biersack."

She looked through an old book sitting on the desk. She looked up at me, "sorry but there is no such child with that name here. But we do have a Charlie Laura Frezzé?" I didn't know what to say. "I'll go get her" she said whilst rising from the desk.

It wasn't till she stood up I realised just how small she was. She walked over to a door on the left and disappeared through it. I just stood there awkwardly looking like a spoon.

*Charlie's POV*

I was sitting in my room just mucking about really. Nothing much to do, when there was a knock at my door.

I got up off my old single bed and went to see who it was. Standing outside was Miss Perts, the owner of this run down place.

"I've got someone here for you young dear" she told me and motioned me to follow her down stairs to the main hall.

I walked through the door, making sure to shut it. And walked over to the desk.

"This here is Andrew Biersack." She said. Wait what, thee Andrew Biersack as in Andy Sixx.

I dared to look up. I met his eyes. His blue eyes. His icy blue eyes. The bright icy blue eyes of my brother.

*Andy's POV*
As I met her eyes, I knew she was my sister. Her eyes told me everything. That was her.

I slowly walked over to her and just engulfed her into a hug. She slowly started to sob into my chest. I murmured "shh" into her ear.

"Right" the old lady said clapping her hands together, "if she is going with you, Charlie you need to get your stuff and Andrew I have some papers I need you to fill in"

I walked over to the desk as Charlie went and got her stuff.

~~~

I had filled in all the papers and changed her name to Biersack. Just I finished Charlie walked into the room with a big duffel bag in her hands and a double guitar case on her back.

I gave her a warm smile, then it suddenly hit me. "Shit!" I said, "I left Jake in the car!" I grabbed the papers I needed, helped Charlie with her stuff and made my way to the car.

"Bye" Charlie said hugging the lady. She smiled and followed me out the door.

*Jake's POV*
I had been sitting in the car for an hour, a bloody hour! I was beginning to loose it when Andy, finally, walked out with a girl. She was rather pretty and resembled Andy a lot. They had the same icy blue eyes.

"Finally" I grumbled as they got into the car.

"Oh shush you" Andy said laughing the fact I was so ticked off. I just chuckled and drove us home.