XI

*Charlie's POV*
We arrived at our first show destination. The guys didn't have a show until tomorrow so we had the rest of today to do what ever we wanted.
Kier and I decided we wanted to go to the beach, which I had never been to so we had to go buy a swimming costume for me.
After we shopped a bit we made our way to the beach. The water was cold at first but we soon got used to it.
We spent hours just splashing each other and kissing, really just enjoying each others company. It was nice to spend time together.
We slowly started to head back to the bus at around 7pm, Drew had called saying he wanted to make us dinner. Which was a terrifying thought cause do we trust Drew with a hot oven? I think not.
"Hey guys, have fun?" Asked Luke as we walked into the bus.
"Yeah it was good, where's Drew and Shane?" Kier asked noticing they were missing from the guys sitting in the lounge.
"Out getting pizza, turns out Drew can't cook" they laughed pointing to the black gloop on the stove.
I went in to the bus alley to get changed out of my swimming costume. I went into the cramped bathroom and quickly nipped in for a shower. I got dried and came out seeing that the timids were back with lots of pizza. We all sat around the small coffee table and dug in to the pizza.
After we were done all of us were stuffed and were just kinda lying around on the sofas and floor. I had my head in Kier's lap and he was playing with my hair.
"We're going to the pub, who's coming?" Laurence and Luke declared standing up. Everyone kinda murmured in agreement, but I didn't want to go.
"I'm just gonna stay here guys" I said.
"I'll stay to" said Kier sitting up. All the guys left including the crew so it was just Kier and I left on the bus.
I sat up and made my way into the bus alley to put my pjs on. I hadn't noticed that Kier had followed me until I turned round to find Kier behind me. He put his arms on either side of so I was pinned against the bunk frames.
He slowly brought one of his hands up and cupped the side of my face gently. He leaned down so his eyes met mine connecting our lips together in a sweet kiss.
Kier began to lean himself against me deepening the kiss as his tongue entered my mouth. I had never done anything like this before so I was a bit confused as what to do.
The other of Kier's arms was resting on my stomach as his other was roaming through my hair. Suddenly Kier slid his arm into the waist line of my jeans and he started to gently rub me through my underwear. I couldn't help but moan as he did this. Both of my arms were around his neck and he brought both is around my back as he lifted me up so I had my legs wrapped around his waist. He carried me into the lounge and placed me roughly onto the sofa. He climbed on top straddling me.
I took a quick glance down noticing the bulge at the crotch of his jeans. He also looked down and smiled up at me.
Teasingly he slowly unzipped his jeans pulling them off so he was just in boxers. His bulge was much more prominent now. He smiled down at me and began to kiss and rub me once more.
I gasped as he pushed a finger inside me and he started to thrust it in and out of me. He leant down and kissed me sweetly before he got up took his jeans and left.
"Tease" I shouted after him. I heard him laughing from the bunks.