After they all got dressed, Y/N turned to Samantha's friend.

"Don't tell a soul about this." Y/N points at the girl's head.

The girl rolled her eyes and flicked Y/N's finger, hard.

"Ow!" Y/N glared at the girl.

"Just take her home safely." The girl points at Samantha.

"You're not coming with us?"

"No, I have somewhere to be."

Before Y/N can talk, Samantha's friend left. That's left with Y/N being alone with a stubborn Samantha.

.....

When Y/N finally got home.

She got to her room but jumped when she saw someone waiting for her there.

"Where were you?"

"Hello, how are you? I'm okay too, thank you for asking."

Normani rolled her eyes at Y/N's sarcasm.

"I've been calling you since yesterday! Where were you?" Normani asked and Y/N sighed.

Her phone is missing yet again and she's tired as hell.

Normani looks at Y/N who just groaned and fall face first on the bed.

"I know you didn't do the letter things."

Normani looks at Y/N who didn't even move so she pulled out the real letter that Y/N gave Ally and sat on the edge of the bed.

"But I do know that you wrote this one." Normani said and waved the letter around.

Y/N looks at her direction and saw the letter. She stiffen and quickly looked away from Normani.

"I thought you don't believe that I wrote all those letters? And where did you get that letter?" Y/N asked.

"Well this looks like it was written by a 4th grader and Ally made me hide it because she doesn't want Troy to find it. She said don't read it but I did anyways." Normani said and opened the letter and began reading.

Y/N cringed at the mistakes and grammar errors she caught on and snatched the letter from Normani.

"Okay, stop! Fine! I wrote the letter, so fucking what?!" Y/N crumpled the letter and threw it across the room.

"And why are you here anyways? Dinah will kill me if she knows you're here. Don't you remember she put me in a locker?" Y/N said and Normani chuckled at that.

"Lauren was the one who-"

"It doesn't matter! Dinah threw pudding at me! What kind of friend are they anyways?!"

"Y/N you know damn well you'll react the same ways since the three of you are pretty similar." Normani said and Y/N huffed because she's right.

Your POV

"Ally knows you wrote this letter too." Normani said and I sat up.

"What?!"

Normani looks at me like I'm stupid.

"Are you that stupid to think Ally wouldn't know? She pulled me in a room and talked to me. You need to tell her you're in love with her before it's late." Normani said and and I sigh.

"She's in love with Troy. It would be weird if I tell her now. I'll just wait until she breaks up with him."

I'm pretty sure they'll break up right after the graduation. He's a piece of shit and Ally will see that and leave him.