The Last Skywalker

Title: The Last Skywalker

Fandom: Star Wars & PJO Universe

Face Claim: Emily Rudd

Name: Nova Alexandria Jackson

Love Interest: Doesn't Matter

Movies/Books: Post-Episode IX (9) & All of Heroes of Olympus (Can go beyond)

Summary: Nova Jackson, born Nova Solo, is the daughter of Poseidon that Sally Jackson adopted after her entire family died when she was eleven. Now four years later, Nova struggling to stay on the light side of the Force. To make matters worse her older brother has gone missing and she's just discovered that she might be part of the prophecy of eight.

Quotes:

"I don't want to fight in another war. That's all I've known and I'M TIRED OF IT!"
"Nova, calm down"
"I will not calm down! The war against the First Order took my entire family away. Mom, Uncle Ben, Grandma and Grandpa, Uncle Luke, all of them."
- Nova Jackson and Chiron

"She's struggling. Ever since you disappeared, the darkness has been pulling at her."
- Annabeth Chase to Percy Jackson

NOTES (Please Read):
*Nova Jackson is meant to be the granddaughter of Princess Leia and Han Solo as well as the Niece of Ben Solo/Kylo Ren
*She was most likely on Earth and at Camp Half-Blood when everything went down during Episode VII - IX but she would have felt it all through the force.
*And please write her writer her as if she has a lot of Vader/Anakin in her but also has Han Solo level sass and Padmé's kindness (you know when she's not all pissed off and stuff).