The Name Game

Title: The Name Game
Fandom: Teen Wolf and American Horror Story Asylum
Face Claim: Sophie Turner

Name: Elizabeth Joan MartinLove Interest: Kit Walker, Stile Stilinski (can either be one side or more)Season: TW 6 and AHS 2 (Timeline Altered)Summary: Elizabeth Joan Martin was also bitten by Peter but unlike her fraternal twin sister she became ...

Love Interest: Kit Walker, Stile Stilinski (can either be one side or more)
Season: TW 6 and AHS 2 (Timeline Altered)
Summary: Elizabeth Joan Martin was also bitten by Peter but unlike her fraternal twin sister she became a werewolf. As her Senior year is coming to an end Liz finds herself being the only that remembers her anchor Stiles Stilinski. Thinking she completely lost it and no longer trusting Eichen House, Natalie Martin send her to a mental hospital her sister in-law Jude runs known as  Briarcliff. But soon the pack finally remembers Stiles and when they head out on a mission to get their friend back they find themselves getting trapped in the Insane Asylum as well. Well they be able to escape and save Stiles and everyone else trapped in the storm of the Wild Hunt?

"Who's the blonde"
"That Kit, they think he killed a couple women"
"I'm pretty sure mom's killed more then him"
-Malia, Liz and Lydia