Argent

Title: Argent
Fandom: Young Justice, Arrowverse, and Teen Wolf
Face Claim: Crystal Reed

Title: ArgentFandom: Young Justice, Arrowverse, and Teen Wolf Face Claim: Crystal Reed

Name: Natalyn 'Nat' ArgentCode Name: Huntress, Kid Arrow or Marrie Jeanne (Seriously I've no explanation for this)Mentors: Chris Argent (1st) and Green Arrow/Oliver Queen (2nd)Love Interest: Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Stiles Stilinski (Love Triang...

Code Name: Huntress, Kid Arrow or Marrie Jeanne (Seriously I've no explanation for this)
Mentors: Chris Argent (1st) and Green Arrow/Oliver Queen (2nd)
Love Interest: Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Stiles Stilinski (Love Triangle)
Seasons: Post 2 of Young Justice, 5 of Teen Wolf and 4 of Arrow
Summary: Nat Argent left Beacon Hills to live with her cousins Oliver and Thea Queen after the death of her twin sister Allison exactly one year. Now she a member of the Young Justice Team know as (Code Name) that's dating the infamous Nightwing aka Dick Grayson. Everything was going great for her till Ollie sends her back to Beacon Hills on her father's orders to help with a problem.

"Where have you been the past year?"
"None of your business, Stilinski"
-Stiles and Nat

"Nat your still part of this pack"
"No I'm not Scott. The only reason here is because I have strict orders to help you idiots"
- Scott and Nat

"I'm surprised you haven't killed anyone yet, babe"
"I could kill you if you want"
"That was a joke"
- Dick and Nat

"Your boyfriend is hot"
"I know that. I've seen him shirtless to mean times"
- Lydia and Nat