Civil War

Title: Civil War
Fandom: Arrow and MCU
Face Claim: Adelaide Kane

Name: Elia LanceLove Interest: Bucky BarnesSeasons: 4 (somewhat)Movie: Captain America Civil WarSummary: Elia Lance began her training as SHIELD Agent not long after the Queen's Gambit sunk

Name: Elia Lance
Love Interest: Bucky Barnes
Seasons: 4 (somewhat)
Movie: Captain America Civil War
Summary: Elia Lance began her training as SHIELD Agent not long after the Queen's Gambit sunk. She fought against Loki with the Avengers. She learned Sara was alive three years after the Gambit sunk and left SHIELD and the Avengers behind when Sara called her saying Laurel had been poisoned and their family was in danger. Things where going good for the third Canary till Steve Rogers asked her to help save his best friend she pulled straight back in.

"She looks mad"
"Sam, I'm way passed mad. My oldest sister just died and pulled into a Civil War."

Note: Elia has to get out of prison once team cap is caught but Steve can't be the one to get her out. I have a few ideas for that. The first is she signs the accords and tells the UN that she's out of the superhero business and then just goes back to Star City and is still a vigilante. The second is Sara and the legends of tomorrow come for her and she joins them. The last is since Laurel is thought to be alive that Laurel breaks her out before Steve gets their and the two go into hiding together.