Legacy Ranger

Title: Legacy Ranger
Fandom: Power Rangers (Minus Dino Charge and Ninja Steel)
Face Claim: Emily Rudd

Name: Justice Jay 'Jay' ScottLove Interest: Sky TateSeason: SPD with Mention of every other season except Dino Charge and Ninja Steel (RPM is optional since their in another dimension)Summary: Jay Scott is the daughter of the Original Red Ranger, ...

Love Interest: Sky Tate
Season: SPD with Mention of every other season except Dino Charge and Ninja Steel (RPM is optional since their in another dimension)
Summary: Jay Scott is the daughter of the Original Red Ranger, Jason Scott, and former SPD Ranger, Madison Myers. She spent her whole life trying to avoid being a ranger but when her and her friends Jack and Z get caught by SPD, she had no choice but to become a ranger if she doesn't want to end up in jail. Her biggest problem with the whole situation isn't being a ranger though, it's being stuck on a team with her childhood friend Sky Tate.

"Jay your the daughter of Jason Scott, the original Red Ranger"
"Yeah I'm also the niece of prettier much every ranger that isn't SPD."
- Jack And Jay

"Wait and your Dr. O's goddaughter."
"Yep"
"Dude, I've changed your dippers. This is so wierd"
- Kira and Jay

"And who's the best Red Ranger ever?"
"My uncle, Tommy Oliver or my dad"
"Ouch"
- Jack, Jay, and Z

Note: Jay Scott's mom is the sister of Eric Myers the Quantum Ranger by the way.