I decided on a fitted black Bebe dress, with a mesh back and waist, and it reached barely mid thigh. I paired it with a pair of black Jimmy Choos and a sequined black clutch.

After slipping on some black panties and those strapless sticker bras, I pulled on my dress and did my make up. My eyes were done in a dramatic black smokey eye and blood red lipstick. I stepped back and looked at the three-way mirror in the center of my closet. The dress clung to me like skin, leaving very little to the imagination. My hair was pin straight, falling to my waist in a dark, glossy curtain. The makeup made my blue eyes stand out and the lipstick made my lips look fuller, more kissable. I grinned at my completed look, knowing I would be drooled over all night.

As if on cue, Devan stepped into my wardrobe. I heard his sharp intake of breath and gave myself a secret smile. Let the games begin.

"Hey, do I look okay?" I faked uncertainty as I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Wh-what did you say?" He finally tore his gaze away from my torso and up to meet my eyes.

"How do I look?" I was enjoying the effect I had on him. Very much.

"Great. Amazing. Delicious. Sexy. Absolutely fuckable." He declared shamelessly.

"Thanks, darling." I fluttered my lashes a bit. "Ready to go?"

"As soon as I take a cold shower."

My eyes fell to his crotch, where a certain friend was making his existence very known. I laughed at his discomfort. "I'm hungry. Take one when we get back."

He nodded and came to drop a soft kiss on top of my forehead, an arm sneaking around my waist. "I brought you something."

He handed me a bouquet of a dozen perfect red roses that he had hidden behind his back. My heart tightened at the small gesture. "Thank you." I stood on my tiptoes to give him a peck on the cheek. "I'll go put these in water and you can change and meet me down there."

He nodded and squeezed my hip lightly. I stepped out of his embrace and made my way downstairs to the kitchen, filling up a vase with water. My heels tapped against the cool tile of the kitchen.

After a few minutes, Devan came downstairs, dressed in a white button up, the first few open, with black pants. His hair was ruffled in a sexy way, a stark contrast to how he gelled it for work. "What car are we taking, sweetness?" He pulled open the cabinet where I kept all of my keys.

I stood beside him and ran my eyes up and down the rows of keys. "SLR McLaren." I pointed towards the Mercedes keychain.

He grabbed it and we stepped into the elevator that would take us to the lobby. When valet pulled up the car, I grabbed the keys from Devan. "I call driving!"

He gave an audible groan. "You're such a meanie!"

I childishly stuck my tongue out at him and dropped inside of the driver's of my black Mercedes SLR McLaren. We took off down the road as Devan programmed our destination into Google Maps. My thoughts flew back to when I used to tease my tesoro about not using how to GPS. My heart tightened at the memory of the first time he came to my house, when we drove around lost for twenty minutes before he even realized he had no clue where we were going. I sighed, and tried to push Angelo out of my mind. I was going out to have fun and relax.

*

After dinner at a classy restaurant, Devan and I drove to a club. We pulled up in front of the building and I almost threw up my dinner.

It was the club that Angelo and I had met at.

*Flashback*

"Your outfit looks amazing, baby, but I would look better on you." A smooth voice whispered in my ear. Two big hands came to rest on either side of me on the bar. I whipped around to meet two of the bluest eyes I had ever seen. My heart leaped into my throat and I couldn't form a coherent word. All I knew was that I needed to put some distance between me and this mysterious man who made my stomach do somersaults.