Epilogue

8 years later...
I took the lasagna out from the oven, removing my gloves and inhaling the delicious aroma of meat, cheese, and pasta.

"Hey, mom." Nick marched into the kitchen, dropping his lacrosse gear onto the floor of the and pecking me on the cheek as he grabbed a coke from the fridge.

"Don't you dare drink that until dinner. It's loaded with sugar." I warned him as I washed my hands in the sink.

"Chill it, baby. It's just a soda." Angelo wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder. My stomach danced with butterflies. Even eight years later, his touch still sent my heart pounding.

Nick looked at me expectantly. I sighed and nodded. "You two always gang up on me."

"Aww, mom, stop guilt tripping us." Nick set the soda on the counter, staring at it wistfully.

"Just drink the bloody thing." I rolled my eyes and struggled out of my husband's grip. "Where's my little man?"

"Right here, mommy!" Jonathan barreled into the room, jumping into my embrace. I chuckled and hugged him tighter.

"Just so you know, Aria, it's not that hard to see who your favorite is." Angelo muttered, Nick nodding in agreement.

"I live in a house with three boys. I have the right to pick which one I like the most." I stuck my tongue out at both of them.

"God, you asked for this." Angelo yanked Jonathan out of my arms and threw him into Nick's arms, making the little boy squeal with joy. Angelo swept me up bridal style, making me yelp in surprise as he marched downstairs, onto the pool deck.

"Nononononono!" I screamed. I knew what he was going to do. "Don't you fucking dare, Angelo."

"Nick, you recording this? Angelo called over his shoulder.

"I got you!" Nick yelled from the upstairs balcony right in front of the kitchen.

I grabbed onto Angelo's shirt, refusing to let go.

"Aria, let go." He commanded.

I shook my head furiously burying my face in his chest.

He sighed and, before I knew it, I was plunged into cold water. My eyes widened in shock as I realized he had jumped in with me, both of us fully clothed.

I pushed away from him and swam to the edge of the pool, hoisting myself out of the water. I shivered when the cool breeze hit my soaking body and turned back to the stairs, fully intending on taking a warm shower.

I could hear Angelo's heavy footsteps behind me as he struggled to catch up. "Aria?"

"We are not having sex for the next month." I glared at him over my shoulder, hunching my shoulder and crossing my arms over my chest to preserve body heat.

"Baby! Come on! It was a joke." I ignored his pleas and marched past the kitchen.

"Mom?" Nick called. "Mom are you mad?"

I decided to continue to ignore them and let them suffer for being complete douchebags. Besides, they all knew I could only stay mad at my boys for so long.

I loved them too much.

-------------------------------
A/N

ITS DONE 😱 thank you all for sticking around for this long, I love all of you for it! Your support has been amazing and I hope that you truly enjoyed the book.

Don't forget to vote and comment! For the last time....(on this story, at least)

Love y'all

IIM_ForeverII