Chapter 13

Hey guys ^_^ thank you for being so patient with me lol I hope you liked the last chapter.I dedicate this chapter to a buddy of mine, SummerinParadise ^_^.If you'd like for me to dedicate a chapter to you,just let me know and I'd be more than happy to. I apologize about Azura not being in the these two chapters, but don’t worry she’ll be back ;o) lol So without further delay here’s the next chapter  ^_^

<Molly’s POV>

                I see this is going to be a very trying car ride. The tension in the car was choking me. I sent calming waves all throughout the car, but it seems to bounce off of Courtney having no effect at all on her. My omega powers may not have any effect but I know my Alpha powers would.  Just like Cameron, I have Alpha blood in my veins, so I have a little pull. But when Azura comes, even that won’t have any effect on the pack.

      That was fine with me because I don’t use my Alpha powers anyway, plus I’ll have a new sister, Yay! I was excited just thinking about.

“Damn Molly, what the hell are you thinking about? You’re feeling the car with so much happiness it’s smothering me.”  Natasha said smiling.

“Oh my apologies,” I laughed “I was thinking about Azura.”

Courtney stiffened and Natasha couldn’t have been happier.

 “Oh really?” Natasha asked. I nodded, knowing that she would see me since she was sitting in the middle of the backseat.

                She put Courtney up front so that she could keep an eye on her. After I told Natasha how I felt about Courtney and after what she did at the mall, she’s been very protective. I’m used to it though, being an Omega and all.

“Yea, I was just thinking how it’d be so cool to have Azura here, although I don’t really know her like that, but that’s what makes it so much better.”

Natasha laughed and Courtney growled.

“What was that?” Natasha growled and leaned forward.

                Courtney turned and bared her teeth at Natasha. Natasha returned the favor. They were both growling at each other. If I didn’t do something quick, they’d start fighting in the car and we’d get into a wreck, causing many deaths. I could feel the stirring of a vision trying to form. I shook my head trying to clear my mind. I knew what I had to do, although I didn’t like it.

“ENOUGH!” I snarled and laced my voice with all the Alpha power I possessed.

                They both flinched and went to their perspective corners. I sighed. This is why I couldn’t be an Alpha. I’m too much of an Omega. I chuckled at that.

“Damn Molly, sometimes I forget you’re an Alpha’s daughter.” Natasha joked.

                I laughed and Courtney scoffed. I sighed. Something’s got to give when it comes to her. She’s just too aggressive for no reason.

“Anyways, so Lili, this will be like Cam’s bachelor party won’t it?” Natasha asked.

                I knew she was trying to rile Courtney up. After what happened between them at the mall, I’m surprised they haven’t fought it out already.  Just as I thought, Courtney stiffened and began to listen intently. I might as well finish the conversation.

“Yea, she’ll soon come for a visit.” I said, knowing my words rang true.

“Did you get him a gift?” Natasha asked.

“Nah, my gifts are reserved for my ne sister-in-law.” I laughed and Natasha joined me. Courtney on the other hand was beyond pissed; anger was coming off of her in waves.

“Oh wait, you did know that’s the reason we’re all going out right?” Natasha asked sweetly. “Yea, it’s to celebrate his success on finding his mate. Just think, we’ll have a new Luna pretty soon.” She laughed.

                 I swear Natasha can be evil sometimes. I felt bad for Courtney. The one man she loves and she can’t have him. She’ll find her mate soon though and she’ll love him. She’ll love him just as much if not more then she think she loves Cameron.

                The rest of the ride was silent. Once we made it to Sunset city, Derek called Tasha and told her we were going to Julian’s. Julian’s was a pretty cool place, it had bands, good food, awesome drinks, poetry slams and everything. So I followed the guys there, getting excited all over again. When we arrived, finding parking was a synch.  As I locked up the car, I noticed that Courtney was walking away. She was no doubt pissed at the turn of events. I sighed. I knew it was coming, but I let her go. I joined Natasha and we walked across the street to join the guys who were waiting at the door.

“Where’s Courtney?” Cameron asked

 “She went walking.” I told him. He shrugged and brushed it off. He seemed determined to enjoy himself this evening and that’s exactly what he did, with the help of his closest friends.

<Courtney’s POV>

                These bitches were messing up everything. I’d seen the way Cameron looked at me. Yeah he wanted this. I couldn’t help the smile that spread across my face as I remembered the expression on his face as he seen me. Argh! If only it were just me and him, I’d have had him by now. They’ll all pay. None of them liked me no way and the feeling was mutual. So it shouldn’t be too hard.

                I can still feel their fucking hands on me! Ugh! It’s making my skin crawl. My darling wolf liked it about as much as I did, snarling at the treatment I was getting. I’ll make sure they never touch me again. No more playing nice, they were all going to pay. From this day forward they will rue the day they met me because I’m going to make their lives a living hell.

                I felt something wet on my face and swiped at it. Damn tears, they have no place in life. Tears are a sign of weakness and if you show weakness you’re as good as dead. Fuck! I can’t believe I let them get me to this point.

Hope it was too your liking lol Remember to vote and comment ^_^