chapter 20

<Azura’s POV>

          Cameron had gotten up then pulled me up behind him. I stood somewhat behind him trying to hide my embarrassment. The things Cameron had made me feel were amazing and all he had been doing was kissing me, mostly anyway.

‘Just imaging what else he can do that would be oh so lovely.’ Lani had said as an image of her, sighing contentedly and rolling onto her back, came forth.

‘You are such a hussy.’ I said shaking my head and laughing a bit.

‘Says the pot to the kettle, besides, that was all you honey bun.’ She said chuckling.

          I honestly wasn’t too sure how to answer that. Embarrassment began to seep back in after my interlude with my wolf. It was so mortifying when I opened my eyes and found our friends standing around us with knowing expressions. “Oh shit” I groaned, coming out of the little bubble that consisted of only me and Cameron. They were so not going to let me live this one down. ‘First the mall and now this’ I groaned and tried to make myself invisible.

“Holly shit man talk about a free show. Man I wish we still had some popcorn, it was getting good.” Aaron said a big grin on his face as he waggled his brow at us.

“Shut up you pervert.” Steve said elbowing Aaron in the ribs and laughed. “Man they were getting it. They probably would have gone all the way had I not interrupted.”

“You should have let them man, maybe then Cameron wouldn’t be so wound up.” Aaron said laughing as he pushed Steve. Cameron scowled and growled menacingly and I couldn’t help but giggle; it was funny.

“Yea and you would have had a free peep show. Dude you’re such a pervert, besides they’re out in the open surrounded by pack. But maybe that’s how he gets down. Man, I never knew he had it in him.” Steve replied laughing as he pushed Aaron back.

          They both took an involuntary step back when Cameron gave a growl and took a step forward. He so didn’t like them at the moment. He didn’t seem to take embarrassment very well, but it looked so cute on him.

‘I heard that and I am not embarrassed. I just don’t like the things they’re saying.’ He said with a pout through our link.

          I laughed at him. ‘Sure that is so the reason why you’re growling at your friends’ I giggled and got a scowl in return as he looked over his shoulder at me. I stuck my tongue out at him. He turned around but not before I saw the smirk on his lips. He cleared his throat and fixed his earlier scowl back on his face.

          Eric looked at Steve and Aaron with a raised brow. “Yo, you dudes are sick.” He laughed.

Tiffany didn’t pay any attention to them, her focus was solely on Azura. “Damn girl, you and Cameron over here getting all hot and steamy. Hell you even made me blush.” She said laughing.

“Yea and you know that’s saying something. She’s a lady in the streets but a freak in the bed.” Eric said proudly sticking out his well-muscled chest. Cameron gave a small growl.

‘Calm your nerves. He is one of my best friends and he is mated to one of my other best friends. Calm down Cujo I don’t have eyes for him.’ I thought and laid my head against his back

“Damn bro, you’re lucky.” Steve said.

“Dude does she have a sister?” Aaron laughed.

          Eric had a huge smile on his face and was about to make a comment when Tiffany growled at them. All three of them put their hands up in surrender and backed up, all the while smirking and grinning. She sighed and rolled her eyes at them before turning back to me.