Chapter 8

Hey guys,what's up? I hope you're enjoying the story so far ^_^.That Molly knows how to take people off guard don't she ? LOL Well here's another awesome chapter for you guys.I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.Don't forget to fan, vote and comment ! ^_^.Now here's that awesome chapter I spoke of. LOL

"Well, you guys gotta do something, because unless you want what happened today to happen again you gotta be in close proximity of one another."   Molly said looking at us like we were idiots.

 "Can we exchange numbers or something?"   I asked.

          Everyone laughed at me,like I said the funniest joke ever,but I was dead serious. This was all happening to fast,it was overwhelming.What am I going to do? Molly put a reassuring hand on my shoulder that helped me calm down some because I was about to seriously freak out.

What about school? I'll have to move.

What will my my family say?   

"It's going to be ok,just wait and see.As far as talking on the phone goes,you can. You'll still feel a dull ache in your chest and a sense of longing,but it's not as dire as no contact at all." Molly explained squeezing my shoulder.

          This was too much to take in at the moment and it was giving me a headache. I looked at Cameron to see how he was handling all this. He looked a little hurt.

'Look at what you did!' My wolf growled at me.Then she turned around and started whining,wanting to go and comfort him.

              I felt bad. Its not like I don't want him as my mate ,'cause believe me I do, it's just that this is happening before my birthday. I pouted. Its bad enough that I waited until the last minute to get some of the stuff,now I have to worry about this whole situation with my mate.Oh, and what about school? How am I supposed to juggle that? My reasoning sucks but that's all I have.

            I don't know what to feel right now.I'm elated,confused,saddened and a lil bit distressed,etc.Right now I'm a complete mess.I.... My wayward thoughts came to screeching halt as I felt electricity shoot up my arm followed by warmth.It took my breath away and I closed my eyes enjoying the feeling, when someone cleared their throat I opened my eyes to find Cameron looking at me with a small smile.I looked down and found his hand covering mine.

"Its going to be okay.I won't rush you."  He said in a husky voice. Apparently the small contact with our hands was having an effect on him as well.

           I nodded my head at him and we exchanged numbers. Not wanting him to be hurt in anyway, I said, "At least we'll be able to get to know each other better",trying to put a positive spin on it. He smiled at me. That smile alone made me want to kiss him senseless and it didn't help that his hand was still holding mine.I removed my hand from his trying to lessen the effects he had on me. He smiled at me knowingly,but didn't say anything.

"Yo Zurie,your folks are wanting you to come home. They were worried when you didn't answer your phone."  Jerome interrupted the moment ,thankfully.

"But what about about the stuff for my party?" I asked. See my mind isn't functioning right.

"Seriously Zurie? You almost died because you weren't with your mate and you're worried about a stupid party?"  Natalia asked incredulously. I didn't know what to say to that.

"How about this,we'll come back at another time to shop? Right now it's getting pretty late,you guys were out of it for a while." Dekota said,ever the peacemaker and voice of reason.

" You've had a rough day today anyhow and there's no telling if its going to get any better."  Tiffany said, not liking the words coming out of her mouth, if the frown on her face was anything to go by.