Chapter 12

Hey awesome fans ^_^ I hope you're not too mad at me for the tardiness of this chapter >_< LOL Fair warning,it is a bit long LOL I hope you're enjoying the story so far,it xan inly get better right? ^_^ Anyways,enjoy the chapter and don't forget to vote and comment. i look forward to hearing from you guys ^_^

<Cameron's POV>

Azura was asleep practically all day .To keep myself from worrying so much, I threw myself into my into Pack business. I even went on patrol for a bit. I had to deal with a few civil disputes here and there. I kept myself busy all day .The guys wanted me to go out for drinks in celebration of me finding my mate, but that wasn't for a few hours.

So here I am in my office behind my desk doing a whole lot of nothing. The next thing I know, Courtney came sauntering into my office. She would usually come by earlier than this and we would just chill for a bit and hang out.

"What's up Courtney?" I asked as she came in and sat on the couch looking sad.

"I'm lonely." She huffed. I chuckled.

She was so cute when she does that. My wolf growled at me, not liking that I thought Courtney was cute. Well she was, it's not like she's ugly. Besides, Courtney and I tried that whole dating thing and it didn't work out. We ended it on a good note, though, so now we're just friends. So there was nothing to worry about. He still growled, but this time a bit more quietly.

"Why are you lonely baby girl?" I asked.

"Well for one, no one likes me and I have no mate to occupy my time." She whined and looked down at her hands.

I walked over to her not liking that she was upset over something so simple. She really didn't have too many people to talk to, if she even talked to anyone but me. I sat down beside her and grabbed her hands to stop her from fidgeting.

"Courtney you know you could always talk to Molly, she loves to talk." I chuckled.

"I guess you're right, but I didn't want to burden her with my problems because she has some of her own."

I guess she's right, Molly have been acting mysterious lately. I was wondering if it has anything to do with Azura. As if on cue I felt her stir in my mind. I touched our link to see how she was doing. She was having a discussion with her family. How I knew that I don't know and I didn't want to dwell on it too much. I didn't want to intrude so I blocked her, giving her some alone time with her family.

"Can you and me just chill this evening like we always do?" I heard Courtney asked.

"Well actually, I'm not going to be here this evening. The guys and I were going out for drinks."

She heaved a sad sigh and leaned over and leaned her head on my shoulder. I wrapped my around her comforting her as best as I can. I wonder what's gotten into her.

"I guess I'll be spending another night alone then." She said sounding so broken.

"How about you join us?" I asked knowing that's what she wanted.

"Seriously?" She sounded weary and hopeful all at once. I sighed.