Chapter 6

Hey guys,how are you liking the story so far? Feel free to comment and let me know what you think. Here's the rest of the story.^_^

<Cameron's POV>

       I was still standing in the spot where Molly left me, thinking about what she said. I groaned rubbing my temples,feeling the begginings of a migraine,so I stopped worrying about things I had no control over. Everybody was doing their own thing,leaving me by myself with only my thoughts to keep me company.Those thoughts began to turn to Azura.

'I wonder what she's doing'

       No sooner had the thought entered my mind, I see Molly running rushing out of the store with  a worried expression on her face.Derek and Natasha were close on heels as she made her way towards me. Before I could I ask what was wrong,a wave of despare and lonliness, as well as a sense of incomplete brought me to my knees. But it was nothing compared to the in my heart,it took my breath away. I tried to breathe through the pain.

       I slowly began to loose consciousness,the pain was becoming unbearable. Before everything went black,I heard Molly giving orders accompanied by growls,then I heard her mention Azura.

'What does Azura have---.' Before the thought was finished,I passed out.

<Molly's POV>

        Bath and bodyworks was a pretty cool store.It had all sorts of things in it. It had different types of lotions, candles,oils and oil warmers,skin creams body washes and scrubs,handsoap and sanitizer. Its was a nice store,there was soft music palying and the air was scented,very relaxing. I was looking at different types if scented oils and oil warmers that I could get Azura for her birthday, when a sense of foreboding came over me. Then a pucture of Azura passed out on a bench and one of Cameron passed out on the floor bore into my mind. A sense of lonliness,despair and emptiness followed by unbearable pain. For a  minute I couldnt breathe.

"Molly! Are you ok?" Natasha asked looking very worried. She reached over and toughed my shoulder. Derek came and stood beside us wearing an expression identical to Natasha's.

"I'm fine but we need to get to my brother and quick." I said as the feeling lonliness,despair and emptiness passed and I was able to breathe again.

       They looked at me,confusion plain on their faces,for a moment and followed me as I rushed out of the store. Why hadn't I thought of this before? With them being mates they can't go no more than an hour without some type of connection,whether it be mental or physical. With them not being mated they dont have the special mind link that mates have,especially alphas. Any effects there are from not being in contact or connecting with other will be ten times worse.

       I was fiiled with dread as I made my way to my brother and seen him fall to his knees. He then grabbed his chest trying to breath through clenched teeth with a strained expression on his face before he passed out on the floor. I hurried up my steps and stopped when I reached him.

       Out of the corner of my eye,I see Steve and Aaron. They were joking around, playing and laughing until they seen us and came running.

"What happened?!" They said in unison,worry etched into their handsome faces.

          I explained evrything to them, including the part about Azura being his mate.

" You gotta be shiiting me!" Courtney said coming out of the jewelry store,disbelief and anger lacing her words.

         She began pacing,her fists clenched like she was ready to attack someone. Then her eyes landed on me. I saw so much hatred in her eyes towards me that it physically hurt. She took a step towards me.Natasha stood in between us growling at Courtney.