Chapter 7

Hey guys, I apologize about the hold up in the story. I had a lot of things going on. I hope you're not too mad at me ;)

<Tiffany's POV>

      When Zurie passed out,I freaked. One minute she was fine, and the next she's grabbing her chest and having difficulty breathing. Next thing I know,she passed out. My wolf began to whine and pace back and forth,I was just as worried. Something is seriously wrong. Her breathing is becoming shallow. OMG What do I do? What's wrong with her? I cant loose her,I can't.

       Whenever someone tried to come close,I'd snarl and growl at them. They can't touch her,they'll hurt her more. Two new scents filtered into my head . I recognized them as two of the guys that were with that dude, Cameron. They were talking to Eric,Dekota,Jean,and Jerome who made a barrier between us and them. Natalia was between me Zurie and the boys, ready to defend us should the need arise.

        I didn't catch the what they were saying,so worried I was about Zurie. But from everyone's expression, I knew it was something important. Natalia gasped, her eyes wide with shock. She covered her mouth with her hands looking ready to cry. The guys were wearing identical solemn expressions. The two newcomers continued talking. I noticed one of them were on the phone, he hung up,turned and said a few words to the guys before running off with Jerome.

        Next thing I know,I'm surrounded by everybody. They were trying to talk to me,to get me away from Zurie ,but I wasn't trying to hear it. Someone tried to come near Zurie and I snapped and snarled at them trying to keep them away. The only thought running through my mind was, " I gotta protect Zurie." Before,I could make contact with the next person who tried to come near Zurie ,someone grabbed me from behind.

I snarled and nearly shifted until I heard Eric hiss in my ear.

" Calm down! " I tensed.

" Right now Zurie needs her mate and that's Cameron. From what Aaron said Cameron's in the same predicament. Right now we need to get them together ,that's first priority. If you want to help and protect her, you gotta let her mate get to her. " Eric said urgently but sternly.

             I felt my body go limp. So many emotions were flowing through me at the moment , I couldn't speak ,so I just nodded my head. Eric turned me around and I buried my face in his chest and began to silently weep.

'It's okay baby, she's gonna be OK. Her mate's here so everything is gonna be OK.' He said through our mind link,rubbing my back and pulling closer into his body. Yea we're mates,but we hadn't said anything to our friends yet.

'C'mon let's go for a walk so you can be nice and calm when she wakes up. You don't want her to worry do you? You know how she is when it comes to you and Natalia ' He said smiling down at me trying to make me feel better.

          He is so sexy when he smiles. When that smile reaches his green eyes they light up and look to be dancing when he looks at me. I felt so much better ,but was still hesitant to leave Zurie. I also wanted to go for that walk with my baby.

'No I don't want her to worry ,she's as bad as me if not more so.' I laughed .

' There goes my sexy chocolate.' He says squeezing my butt.

'Watch it snowflake before all this hot chocolate make you melt.' I said laughing

'Bring it on sweetness.' He said squeezing my butt one last time before letting me go to grab my hand a d pulling me along with him as we walk away from everybody.

<Azura's POV>

         What happened ? One minute I'm thinking about telling my friends about my vision I had and the next, I'm bombarded by emotions and clutching my chest because of the intense pain and then i passed out.