ROSIE and AVA- from my paternal uncle

Little Ava was so adorable and have a very appealing face. She was still in her lower 5th class, and always steals our heart, especially as when she broadened into smile, a large dimple gets appeared in her right cheek. Luckily, she inherits the gigantic hazel eyes from her mother.

Ava's half-sister, Rosie was brilliant, talented in her own way. She always procures the highest percentage in comparison to john and me. I always feel envious instead of being happy for her. Beyond great performances with her intelligent mind, she was also gifted with utmost beauty.... her angelic blue eyes, with rose gold hairs were more captivating and was enough to define her personality.

I always used to ruffle her hairs as it fascinates me. John and I were like the cushion for our sisters...

We all usually had our breakfast together, setting aside all our relations. I love to have crumpet in my breakfast, made by mommy along with milk and some roasted cashew nuts. Coincidentally, Rosie also loves to have the same breakfast as mine.

Rosy and Ava, comes to school along with their father. Sometimes, some of my companions put their eyes on Rosie, as everyone fascinates her golden hairs...this is where I get a bit green-eyed. I don't like anyone to stare at her.

"Mommy and mater started composting as bosom friends, as they both hold my dad's business and usually operates huge company.

John helped me much during my studies, whenever I had such difficulties. Rosie and me always fight and like to tease each other, just as "cousin rivalry".

One day, there was something really unexpected; I messed up with one of my schoolmate just for a silly cause. We fought too much and I was expecting a kind of succor and attention from Rosie in the time of need.

She just took it for little extent and doesn't care at all.

That was really unpredictable!!

"John soothes my anger and emotions too"~

She sometimes behaves well-mannered and often as headstrong girl. I still look over her and always care for her. I wanted to be her every time bosom friend. Unlike brothers, there is no friend like sister in tough and hardships, I feel. But, I think I was wrong>

Days gone by, all three of us got succeed in our institution and these golden days of school were everlasting and enjoyable.

At that point, we had a big social gathering where every one of our fellow classmates was invited. It was just a social gathering but more of bash.

I arranged this entire big bash.
Robin, who was close friend of mine, helped me much for making it to a big one.