MY HALF-SIBLINGS😍

Then I was taken to the school and got admission, where my half-siblings used to go. Everyday we progresses to the school in my mother’s Opel Astra. Though we are half-siblings, the solicitude, guardian-ship provided by my mater, was very same as of my mommy.

“I started calling her by the name mater, when I met her for the first time some years before.”

Though I was one year elder to john and rosy, because of this lag time I was admitted to the same class as of them.

According to our abilities and wishes of our family, we were separated. 

“Now me, rosy and john were in the same division.”

Rick and Stephen were in different standards.

We used to derive pleasure from enjoying ourselves…

 John and Stephen, 15 and 13years, siblings from our second mother

“I remembered, it was 2nd of March when we had big blowout to celebrate the Rosie’s 15th birthday. I planned to give her back the circlet, which was stolen by me.” 

I then spoke out with john about this surprising gift to return her back, her esteemed circlet. 

“Then we begins with jollification…”

And the corner of the surface was getting full of surprises and amazing’s… My big papa brings the cake placed on baking tray, the cake was made of chocolate on top and cream inside.”

Then Rosie began to cut it into square pieces. I walked her to give the birthday-presentation, which was not actually the present but one of the most adorable units from her entire things. She took it with utmost joy and opened it in front of my whole family! 

As soon as she saw it, that is her missing circlet, she holds her attention on…. that she couldn’t put it down!!!

Then, I sorry her for stealing it. She cried at first and said, let me bring the same moment in your life BRAH, later on, everyone cuddle and make her to smile back again. 

“She used to call me brah, sometimes “.

We then moved to our rooms, I wasn’t able to sleep and was feeling guilt about that stealing incident…

Actually, I stole her esteemed circlet, some days before when she turn down my homework. 

It was one of her favorite, gifted by her father on scoring the highest- ranking in the class.

Some days before, She searches out in her entire homestead but could not found it anywhere; it was when she took participation for annual-celebration at her school. She was sitting behind the desk, looking as if she is worried about something. 

“I was just kidding her at that moment, though we all had developed a great strong - hold in our family.”