"I don't know, but I feel this weird...connection, like, I-I can't describe it. Also, I don't want a pretty girl like you kidnapped or hurt again."

I smiled. He is so freaking cute.

"Now, we are going to Harry's house, did you pack some stuff?"

I nodded.

"Good, you ready?"

I nodded.

We hurried to his car, which was really nice may I say. However, he first made sure all the doors were locked and the shades closed.

Once he pulled out of the garage, he said

"Oops, I have to make one more call, is that ok?"

"Sure, and thank you"

He smiled.

"Hey, can you ask for extra security on my new house?....Yeah, some creep got my home phone and....yeah, thanks, we are going to Harry's....ok, thanks" He hung up and focused on driving.

I tried not listen, for I didn't want to eavesdrop, however, I did have one question.

"Who's Harry?"

Zayn laughed. I frown. Why was he laughing? I just was afraid Harry would be some perv or....yeah. I could barely handle his four other friends.

"Really? You don't know Harry?"

I shook my head. He smiled.

"Guess you will have to wait and see."

Dang. I hate waiting. Should I know who Harry is?

Zayn turned on the radio, listening to some pop songs.

I think I have mentioned this before, he is a really great singer.

His voice is just so...hot. Yep. It makes me want to melt.

One song started and his eyes lit up. He sang along louder than the other songs.

Maybe he liked that song? It was something about girls and beautiful? I don't know. I was just concerned about who the 'Harry' guy was.

Finally, after ten minutes, we arrived.

I was a little timid when we stopped.

Zayn got out and started taking the luggage out.

Then his curly-haired guy came out of the house and began to help Zayn.

Why was he here?

Zayn came and opened the car door, giving me a questioning look in the process.

"Why are you scared?" he asked.

I looked down, trying not to make eye contact.

The friend came up to me.

"Hi Sky!"

I smiled.

Zayn spoke next.

"So Sky, officially meet 'Harry'"

My mouth fell open.

The boys laughed at me. So his name really was Harry? I knew he looked like a Harry.

I let out a little giggle. I was still embarrassed though.

I don't recall him telling me his name, so I give myself credit for not knowing who 'Harry' was.

I sheepishly looked down.

"It's ok, love, but here, why don't we get out of the car and I will show you around!" Harry cheekily exclaimed.