Chap. 8

CAUTION there are some semi-dirty scenes ahead

_______________________________________________________________

I woke up with something heavy on me. I look to my left and I see Tanner sleeping peacefully on my arm. I decided to leave her there for her to sleep. I look around the room to see where i'm at and i notice i'm in her room. How did i get here? I look down and i see that i'm naked. SHIT SHIT SHIT! I replied in my head as the memories of last night replayed in my mind. I sat up quickly and forgot that Tanner was laying on me and heard her groan from her head falling hard on the bed .

" what the hell Jax?" she asked with a groan, while rubbing her head. probably hurt from the fall of her head or a hangover

"sorry, i-i thought i-i felt s-something crawling on me" I stuttered trying to come up with a lie. 

"WHATTTTT!"  she shrieked while trying to untie herself from all the sheets which ended up she falling on the floor. She untangled herself quickly and stood up while putting one hand on her heart trying to catch her breath.

Seeing this made me bust out laughing. And she gave me a glare.

"You did this on purpose didn't you?" she gave me a playful glare

"hahha no hahaha, you should have... face.. hahaha" i laughed. that ended when i took in what she was wearing. Nothing. 

"haha very funny" she said. " what are you staring at?" she then looked down and red flourished to her cheeks. It soon went away after a smirk came to her face.

She then walked up to me and straddled me. Now what man can't get an arousal after having a sexy girl naked on top of you.It's about to be round two. My dick was no longer a bendy ruler it was straight like wood. The thought of Skylar came to my mind and what she was doing but I easily pushed it away before i could feel guilty. I need to focus on my girlfriend and push away those so called 'feelings' for Sky. She's my best friend.

We started kissing heavily it was getting steamy like boiling rice. her hands roamed to the back of my neck where my hot spot . I instantly groaned and i guess this made her hot because she started  grinding on top of me. My hands we're moving toward her boobs. I started squeezing them and then i started kissing her jaw down to her neck. I laid her down on the bed softly and i climbed on top her. She started playing the hairs in the nape of my neck and i groaned again. She wrapped her legs around my waist ready for me to enter her but i decided to tease her some more. I moved down so my mouth was around breast and i started to suck and lick her nipples like i was a newborn trying to get some milk. She moaned so loud i knew the neighbors could hear her. 

I then moved down leaving trails down her stomach until i was at her soft spot. She moaned probably knowing what I was about to do. I started to kiss the inside of her thighs while teasing by tracing her spot with my index finger. she moaned even louder this time while raising her hips for my finger to enter her. I started to kiss her sweet spot while putting two fingers into her in a repeated up and down motion but going real slow. She groaned in frustration and i chuckled. She tried to use her hand to pleasure herself but i stopped her. " do you want me to go faster" i whispered to her. She nodded her head furiously. "too bad" i said . "what do you mean too bad?" she asked in a daze. " I'm not going to use my fingers" she then smiled "okay, do whatever just satisfy me"

I then put my wood at her entrance and entered slowly. I kissed her to muffle her moans and i started to thrust in her continuously .

We continued and we both enveloped in mind blowing orgasms.

=============================================================

I didn't even know we fell asleep until i heard the ringing of my phone. I woke up still naked. Deja Vu.  I got up searching for my phone and found it underneath the bed. How did that get there? the world may never know.

hello? I answered not checking the phone

hey Jax! 

hey Skye whats up?

Skylar POV

Why haven't he called yet? I hope he's okay. It's 6:40pm and i still haven't heard Jax whole day. I thought i would've heard from him checking up on me like Jason said he would but i didnt. Maybe he's with his girlfriend. This thought brought a frown to my face. He probally is, he wouldn't have time worrying about me. But i'll call him anyway just to see if he's okay

I dialled his number.

"hello?" he answered sleepily

"hey Jax!" I replied relieved.

" Hey Skye what's up?"

" nothing i was checking to see if you made it home alright?

"oh yeah , thanks I did I was just sleeping"

"oh okay well I'll let you go"

"no its okay i'm awake now"

who is that? I heard someone say in the background.

"are you with someone?" I asked. I felt like someone took my heart out and smashed a brick on top of it repeatedly.

"uhhh, uhh, y-yeah" he stuttered. He sounded guilty . Maybe i'm hearing things wrong.

"oh okay well i just called to check on you, i'll let you go , see ya Monday" I said in a rushed tone.

"no wa-" I hung up. A tear slipped down my eye. But i quickly wiped it away. I'm not one of those emotional chicks that cry for anything. He's my best friend and he has a girlfriend I cant be sad because of that.

With this new found attitude i decided i'm over Jax and he can have that tramp for all i care. I'll get a guy if I want to. I decided to call Jason for help

"hello" 

"hey Jason its me Skye"

" I have caller I.D you know?"

I rolled my eyes " someone got their panties stuck up there ass"

he growled " what do you want?"

" I need help to b-be pretty" i replied embarrassed

"dont you have girlfriends for that"

"no, Jaxon is my only best friend "

" ask him, he's more feminine than I would ever be" he replied

"haha funny, but come on please, you can dress me how ever you want"

"really?" he asked with excitement

"yess" I replied already not liking to what i agreed to

" I'll be over soon" and then he hung up.

What have I gotten myself into?

Jax Pov

She hung up on me. Why do i feel so guilty about what happened? She's not my girlfriend. Why do I care that she heard Tanner in the background?

Starting tomorrow I'm going to ignore all these feelings for her and act like a best friend toward her.  I'm done with her...

I hope

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay peeps, sorry for haven't uploading in like almost a month or two. I'm in college and its really hectic. so i used my free time to upload this. I think this is the longest chapter i wrote.

Please comment if you liked it, hate it, think i need to approve. anything! thank you

Well i guess this chapter is dedicated to  @silly__steph  because she was actually the only person who wanted me to upload and she commented and wrote on board so its dedicated to her :) 

Don't know when the next upload will be