Chap. 1

" Skyyye pleasee !"

"No!"

"Whyy?"

" I'm not going to that stupid party!"

" Why not? you need to live a little"

" I am living, I'm not going, I'm not wasting my Friday night watching stupid teenagers get wasted, making babies on the couch, and grinding their bodies together in what they call dancing !"

" your a teenager though so you should be doing that instead of living the boring life you have. pleasee Skylarr i will love you forever and be your bestest friend" I said with a puppy dog face. Right now I am trying to convince my best friend to go to this party with me. She never goes to a party. Ever. All she do is lock herself in her room, read books, and study. BORING.

I know she cant resist my puppy face. Come on say yes. " fine and im already your bestest friend" she said with a defeated huff. " yessss thankyou thankyou thankyou" i said kissing her cheek. She blushed.

" why wont you go with your girlfriend?" she asked. I have a girlfriend. her name is Tanner she's like everything a man would look for in a girl. She rides motorcycles, head cheerleader, plays video games and very sweet. Alot of boys try and get with her but I'm the lucky one :).

" We're meeting up there. But it wouldnt be fun without my bestfriend there." i gave her a smile but she just rolled her eyes " yeah right". Skylar is what you call a hot geek. She is very pretty but is the definition of a nerd. Glasses with the tape, bad clothes, good grades, and no life.

" So what are you going to wear " she was about to say something but i cut her off " shut up and don't make fun of me because i sound like a girl". We've been best friends since we were in diapers. Her mom and dad are friends with my mom and dad since high school. we're both 17,  seniors in high school. I had a crush on her since I was little but it stopped when we started high school because i know we could never be together.

she started laughing " i dont know i have nothing but raggedy clothes "

" hmmm... you need clothes , I'm going to call Tanner she can help"

" no, there is no way I'm showing up wearing a dress i don't want to be raped." she gave me a horrified look  and i couldn't help but laugh

" sure babe, lol we wouldnt want that to happened" i teased.

" shut up but I'm serious Jaxon"

" okay, okay"

Jax: hey babe, i need your help meet me at the mall in 10 minutes

tanny: what kind of help?

Jax: I'm taking sky to the party tomorrow night, and she needs something to wear

Tan: okay :) i'll be there i finally get to make her look pretty. see you soon ;*

Jax: bye tanny :*

   end of convo

" okay she's heading over there, get ready "

" alright, get out my room"

" really? why? we've took baths together when we was younger, I've seen you naked before you had boobs and when you did too.

she blushed " fine, your such a child"

" you love me though" i gave her a wink

" unfortunately " and i laughed.

_____________________________________________________________________________

okay i don't know if you guys know this yet but my cousin is helping me write these girl parts and choosing characters and pictures.

--------->>>>>> picture on right is skylar

My Geeky Bestfriend Or Schools Hot Chick [On Hold]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें