Charlie

Abel has been missing Selena and have been dodging his friends requests to come out to the club. He didn't want to do that because he respects Selena and he's faithful. He sat in the hotel room after performing at the Late Night Show smoking a blunt. He was flipping through the channels and landed on The Simpson's. He muted the TV and put the blunt out when he saw Selena FaceTiming him. "Hi baby" Selena was seated on the bed with her legs crossed. "I'm missing you quite a lot" she told him. "I miss you too, it's pretty lonely here without you." Selena thought he'd have people over but Abel didn't want to go out and party with them. He wanted to stay in and watch The Simpson's. "Where's your crew at?" He told her how they're out partying and he didn't want to be apart of it. "Abel you can party and hangout with friends. Don't skip that because you feel like it'll cause problems between us. I trust you."

Selena saw his eyes and noticed he's been smoking. "Smoking at the hotel?" Selena didn't have a problem with him smoking like she used to. She's a lot older and mature and doesn't want to change him. Of course she would rather have him not do it as much but it's his life. "Told you I'm lonely" he told her. "Babe you should be with your friends. I'm sure they want you to be where ever they're at."  He knew his crew was currently at a strip club, that kind of stuff doesn't entertain him anymore. "I'm good babe. I just want to sit here and talk to you." She couldn't help but to smile at him. "I've been thinking about the places I want to take you next year. I know London and Canada are a must. I know my mama would love to see you again." His mother loved Selena very much when they were together. She was disappointed when they broke up and went separate ways. "I love your mom, she's so gorgeous and sweet. I can't wait to see her again. And of course traveling together is a must. I miss those times." Abel had music playing low enough so that she could hear her and the music. "Babe, I wish I could spend Christmas with you but I know you would like to spend it with your family." Selena has always loved a white Christmas. She feels like it isn't Christmas without snow being on the ground. "I wish too but I can't... But I'll still make sure to FaceTime you when I can."

"I just want to thank you for loving me. After everything... you know.. to be able to be your star girl still makes me so happy. I wouldn't want it any other way babe. I thought I lost you, forever." Abel knows she still has some regret inside of her though he's hers again. "Babe, I'm the lucky one. I'm glad that I didn't lose you because who know what I'd do without you. I was depressed and just didn't want to be here. Being with Bella didn't help me either. I just want to move forward and not backwards." He saw that she looked down getting emotional "I love you baby. Like I said, I promise not to let you go this time. I don't care if I have to fight a black belt for you, I may get my ass kicked but I won't give up until I win." Selena blew him a kiss through the screen as he smiled. "Can I ask you a question?" Selena saw the serious look on his face which drawn some concern "of course you can babe."

"Why did you get rid of our son?" Selena was confused she knew she didn't have any kids so wasn't sure by what he meant by that. "Son? What do you mean?" Abel was referring to their dog Charlie they bought back in 2017. "Charlie" he responded. He watched Selena sit up straight as she moved a lock of her hair behind her ear. She looked a little caught off guard by the question and wasn't really sure how to answer it. "Um.. I guess it was hard to keep him as mines. We ended and I got back with Justin, it just felt weird. Plus, he didn't want me to keep him...." Abel nodded as he asked another question "did you want to keep him?" She thought for a second before she answered. "Abel... I couldn't. It was so hard trying to love Justin all over again when I had the dog that we owned together. Every time I would hold him or look at him, I thought of you. It wasn't healthy so I gave him to my cousin. I see him when I see them and he's still such a great dog. He still knows who I am." Abel had one more question to ask her. "I know it's their dog and all now that you gave him to them but would you ever consider owning another dog together?" Selena thought about it for a second "of course baby but I rather have a baby..." she looked down blushing. Abel started smiling, "we'll see about that" he chuckled.

TO BE CONTINUED