True Feelings

It was news, "Selena Gomez and The Weeknd call it quits" was everywhere. Some was happy to know she was back with Justin and many were pissed. She had fans unstan her and so many hateful comments were sent to her. Abel was sitting in his living room alone unfollowing all of Selena's friends. She had an interview with Billboard which she mentioned him so he was reading it.

Something that I'm really proud of is that there's such a true friendship between me and Abel." Selena explained. "I truly have never experienced anything like that in my life. We ended it as best friends, and it was genuinely about encouraging and caring for each other, and that was pretty remarkable for me."

It gave him hope that she still cared. That she still misses him. She could've easily said they weren't on good terms which they wasn't but she lied to them.

"It's actually funny" Selena on Charlie that her and Abel got out of the relationship. "It was my ex-boyfriend's doing," Selena said about how she came to get her new dog Charlie. "We were walking down the street in New York, and he saw a cute little puppy in the window and walked in. Charlie was in the corner. He had his head down and he just seemed really sad, and I loved him. I find I do that in every situation in life. I find that person — or dog — and I'm like, 'Yessss. That's who I want.'"

Abel's POV

"We ended as friends?" I sighed as I went to her page

"We ended as friends?" I sighed as I went to her page. It's been a week since I left her a voice message but I got nothing back in return. I went to her page and saw she was attending the AMA's which was coming Sunday.

Her voice made my heart melt. I wish I could jump through my phone and kiss her....It made my fucking heart ache to know we aren't together anymore. I shook my head wondering how she allowed Justin to come back in her life when I treated her so good. I knew Wolves was about Justin... I was too blind to realize it when I was with her. I wrote a whole album about her I remember telling her about it. Yeah we were so happily in love...Since we're done I have no reason to keep it. I scraped it. Music is my therapy and I knew I needed to get back in the studio to express what I'm feeling currently.

Selena was shooting the music video to "Wolves". She was taking a smoke break sitting in the back of the room of where she was shooting the music video at. "I'm calling because not only I love you but want to make sure you were okay. I had no idea that Abel and you broke up. I realized he unfollowed me this morning and I was confused..." Selena was FaceTiming Francia. "Yeah.. Abel unfollowed me too. He shouldn't have unfollowed you guys, y'all didn't do anything to him. He hates me not you guys." Francia could see the hurt in her friends eyes and even in her voice when she said his name.

"I don't think he hates you, just probably never felt heartbreak in his life—" Selena cut her off "How is he heartbroken when he left me! I didn't leave him..." Selena was frustrated with people saying that to her. "He just didn't expect you to go back to Justin probably. Honestly, I was shocked about the news myself but if you're happy then I'm happy. But Sel are you sure this is what you want?" Selena had no idea what she wanted anymore. "I don't know what I want.. But I know no matter what I do, I can't ever go back. He left me this very angry text the other day it hurt but again I don't blame him for being so angry towards me..." Francia couldn't believe how they could go from being in love one minute to having zero communication the next. "So who kept Charlie?" Francia was curious about that. "I have him right now but I won't be able to keep him. I don't want anything that'll remind me of Abel.. It was his idea in the first place to get him."

That night Selena was in her bedroom with a notebook in her lap and a pen in her hand. She was thinking of lyrics for SG2. Nothing was coming to mind. She was a bit frustrated about it. She over heard music playing from below her bedroom. She muted her TV which was already on low. The girls were playing the Starboy album. She placed her notebook and pen besides her on the bed before getting off of her bed. They were purposely playing "I Feel It Coming". She poured herself a glass of tequila before opening the doors to her balcony. She walked out to the balcony leaning against the railing. The whole city was in front of her but she wasn't looking nor thinking about the city. She was thinking about Abel. She thought about when he told her he wrote a whole album for her and let her listen to it.

"You like it?" Abel looked at her after he played the entire album that he wrote for her to her. Selena was speechless and was feeling emotional. She stood up and hugged him tightly. "I love you so much. I can't believe you did this. You didn't have to..." she shut her eyes tightly as tears fell from her eyes. "I love you too baby and yes I did. I want the entire world know how much you mean to me"

Selena looked down as she held the glass in both of her hands thinking about him.

Selena pulling the blanket over him before leaning down kissing him on his forehead. "I love you my sick baby boy. You have no idea what you do to my heart. I never want this feeling to end." She whispered as he had his eyes closed sleeping peacefully.

A few tears fell from her eyes as she had memories of her and Abel run through her brain.

Selena's POV

One of the few things I didn't want to happen after the break up was for any of my family and friends to hate him

One of the few things I didn't want to happen after the break up was for any of my family and friends to hate him. I didn't want them to stop playing his music. Abel is an incredible singer/performer. Also, he is such a great person. I know his heart and I know the real him. Hearing his voice play through the speakers from below my room hurt. I've been good with hiding my feelings from everyone and have been drinking the pain away but I'm pretty much sober tonight.. which means my true feelings comes out. I hope he's doing good. I hope he finds someone better which wouldn't be hard. I hope he knows his worth and knows how phenomenal he is. I'll always have love for Abel, he taught me many incredible things that I'll forever cherish for a life time.

TO BE CONTINUED