I Wanna Be Your Lover

Abel had his feet on the ground as he was laying on his bed with a bottle in his hand hanging off the bed. It was dark. It was cold. It was lonesome. He was thinking about his ex girlfriend, Selena.

* Abel's Reminiscing *
Selena was seated on the tour bus with her knees to her stomach as she had her headphones in as she was playing a game on her phone. Abel walked in and closed the door so they could have privacy. "Alexa play, Prince I wanna be your lover" the music started playing and he started dancing and singing to get her attention. Selena looked up as her eyebrows went narrow as a half smile came over her face. She pulled her headphones down as she looked at him. "What are you doing?" Abel was showing his Vocals and dance moves as he started coming closer to her as he held out his hand. Selena was laughing and flattered as she took his hand and stood up. "Baby what are you doing?" She laughed as he held her hand high as she twirled and he dipped her as he held her in that position. "This is our song"

Abel sighed as he sat up. It was killing him that he felt so lonely. He's been feeling lonely through his and Bella's relationship. He just deactivated his Instagram account and planned to keep it that way until it was time to release music. He already had his bags packed. He decided to let Bella keep the apartment. He messaged her to let her know once everything was packed. He didn't take everything because he didn't want to be that harsh though how he ended it was a bit harsh but she pushed him to that point. He stood up when he heard a knock at the door. He walked to the door and opened it.

"So it's over, huh?" Reza asked Abel. "Yeah man it's over." Reza tried to hide his excitement. He didn't mind Bella he just felt like she's not the right one for his friend. "She didn't get the memo. She keeps posting videos and pictures of you as if you're still together." He tried to show Abel but he didn't want to see it. "That's one of the reasons why I deactivated."

"So what now?" Reza asked as Abel told him he wants to focus on music. "It's all I want to do... that and get ready for Uncut Gems promotion in a few months." Abel didn't mention the #1 thing that he wants and that's Selena. He was still unsure about it all. He is finally able to deal with the pain that he felt when him and Selena broke up and when she got with Justin. He's been trying to hide his emotions but he just couldn't anymore. He has to face them. "Do you miss Selena" Reza asked seeing how Abel froze. Meanwhile, Selena was at the studio recording Look At Her Now.

She knows she'll find love
Only if she wants it
She knows she'll find love
Uhh
She knows she'll find love
Only if she wants it
She knows she'll find love
On the up from the way down
Look at her now

Selena's POV

I had fun with this track

I had fun with this track. It's such a powerful song and it's what I truly feel at the moment. I hope my fans especially women can relate to this track. After leaving the studio I was heading home when I received a call from an unknown number. I don't answer to unknown numbers so I hit decline. If it's so important then they'll leave a message. When I got home it was quiet. I'm assuming my grandparents went to bed. I went in the kitchen to heat up some pasta leftovers when I heard Prince "I wanna be your lover" playing. It brought back memories of me and Abel. I opened the door to go downstairs. I quietly went downstairs but didn't leave the bottom step when I saw them dancing. I sat down on the steps and watched them. I didn't have an appetite anymore because it just made me feel so good to watch them dance together. I went back upstairs quietly before the song ended. I shut the door and pulled out the tortellini and heated it up in the microwave. I stood against the counter as I pulled out my phone. My eyebrows narrowed as I saw a text.

"He misses you" she read as she was confused. "Who is he?" She was going to respond but she just ignored it as she sat her phone down and took her food out when the phone vibrated again. She picked it up and looked at it "he hasn't been the same since Sin City 💔" Selena looked away from the phone trying to process who is messaging her and what they meant by that. Once she realized what it meant her phone slipped from her hand as it fell to the ground.

TO BE CONTINUED