Tokyo

Abel was doing liners while Bella was leaning on him with an arm around him. "I miss this baby" Bella smiled as he came up and rubbed his nose. He grabbed his glass of Hennessy and chugged it. "Want to do liners on me?" She bit her lip. "No" Abel said softly. "What? Why not?" She was a bit disappointed. "Cause my fucking nose hurts." He was rubbing his nose still. "Shit feels like it's falling off." Bella kissed his shoulder trying to get him to continue. "Come on babe. Just haven't done it in awhile that's all. Talk that shit in wasted times but not backing it up."

"Don't do that. I always back my shit up. Plus I haven't done this in awhile because Selena wouldn't allow me to do it." Bella rolled her eyes as she raised her hands towards her breasts making a disgusted face. "Ew.. why are you bringing her up?" Bella moved her arm off of him. "I'm just saying, she wouldn't." Bella was annoyed that he brought her up. "You know she was my friend, right? She promised she would never break girl code and she did by dating you." Abel was a little confused because he remember Selena saying they weren't friends. That she was friends with Gigi. "It hurt seeing you two together. I would cry and I was so depressed. I never want to feel that again. Promise me you'll never leave me"

Abel nodded with an alright behind it. "I want to hear you say it." Bella was looking at him as he stopped rubbing his nose. "I promise." Bella nodded before standing up. "I don't love her. You have nothing to worry about. It's over between us. I never want to associate with her again."

Abel's POV

I took Bella back because she has been down for me since day 1

I took Bella back because she has been down for me since day 1. We had our problems in the past but she has never did me dirty like Selena did me. Selena has been trying to contact me a lot lately but I want her to taste some of her medicine. I bet me taking Bella back is eating her a live. She took back Justin so why not take Bella back? After all she was freaky AF. I know she'd give the pussy up when I ask her to. Shit has been crazy these past few months. Luckily, I have my tags blocked because I know so many Abelena fans have been tagging me in pictures with her.

Abel took Bella to Tokyo. He knew whatever he did publicity with Bella will go back to Selena. He knew what he was doing. He had a "I don't give a fuck" type of attitude. He wanted her to know she might be the Queen of being petty but he was the King at it. He knew how to get under her skin and that is definitely his intention.

"Babe you know what I love about you?" Bella said as Abel was rolling up. "What?" She was smiling as she spoke as his back was facing her as he sat on the side of the bed to using the nightstand to roll up. "I love how you haven't changed. We just started dating again and look where we at. Tokyo! This is so damn romantic." Abel smiled to himself as he continued. "I love you too Bella." He admitted.

Selena's POV

I woke up with a big ass hangover!! I had a bad taste in my mouth

I woke up with a big ass hangover!! I had a bad taste in my mouth. My vision was a bit blurry and my head was spinning. I was on the floor with a pillow underneath my head and a blanket covering me. I do not remember what happened last night for me to be laying on the floor. I stood up stumbling a bit into the wall. I smelled marijuana on me, must explain the bad taste in my mouth. My stomach is killing me!! What the hell happened last night? I must've been out of it.

After taking a shower and getting dressed Selena made her way downstairs. She walked to the kitchen standing in the frame way. "Good morning, you're just in time" Francia said as she placed a plate down on the table. "What happened last night?" Selena asked as she walked in the kitchen sitting down on the stool. "Well we talked about your fight with Caroline. You said you had to use the restroom. You was gone for about an hour. I went up to check on you. Found you on the bathroom floor smoking weed with a shot glass and a bottle of tequila that you were taking down most likely before I came up." Selena was ashamed of herself. "Oh God, I'm so sorry..." she told her friend. "Oh trust me, it gets better. You end up thinking I was Abel" Selena's eyes widened. "Yeah. You kept calling me Abel. You was horny for Abel as you tried kissing me and taking your clothes off in front of me." Selena covered her face in her hands. "Told me you was horny. You said 'You don't need Bella you need me' oh also 'I feel it coming' as you moaned and grabbed your crotch."

"I am so embarrassed...." Selena mumbled before moving her hands. "It's alright. The truth always comes out when you're drunk." Francia placed a cup of coffee down in front of her. "Here drink this." Selena picked it up mumbling "thanks" as she took a sip. Francia watched her friend as she thought for a few seconds about what she was about to say. "He misses you too" Selena placed the coffee mug down. "Yeah right... don't have to say that to make me feel better Francia." Selena was about to grab her fork but Francia placed her hand over Selena's. "If he didn't miss you he wouldn't be following your pattern" Selena looked at her. "He's being petty. Him posting a bottle of wine with it saying "Rare" on it. Him hanging out with all of the models Justin used to fuck with. Now back with Bella. Selena it's obvious he's going through something and he wants you to know about it. He's hurt, he's angry, but those feelings won't be forever. He will come around eventually." Selena turned her hand around and intertwined their fingers. "I hope so Francia."

TO BE CONTINUED