In due Time

Selena was seated on her bed as she had her feet stretched out with a notebook in her lap and holding onto a pen. She had "Call Out My Name" music video playing. It was a brand new year, it was 2019. Her and Julia Michael's dropped "Anxiety" which made fans yearn for more music. It was time for her to get more serious about her own music. She knew it was aggravating her fans when she kept pushing it back and driving her label crazy. She felt like it was finally time.

We'd always go into it blindly
I needed to lose you to find me
This dance, it was killing me softly
I needed to hate you to love me, yeah
To love, love, yeah
To love, love, yeah
To love, yeah
I needed to lose you to love me, yeah
To love, love, yeah
To love, love, yeah
To love, yeah
I needed to lose you to love me
I gave my all and they all know it
Then you tore me down and now it's showing
In two months, you replaced us
Like it was easy
Made me think I deserved it
In the thick of healing, yeah
We'd always go into it blindly
I needed to lose you to find me
This dance, it was killing me softly
I needed to hate you to love me, yeah
To love, love, yeah
To love, love, yeah
To love, yeah
I needed to lose you to love me, yeah
To love, love, yeah
To love, love, yeah
To love, yeah
I needed to lose you to love me

Selena's POV

I finally felt free

I finally felt free. I finally felt happy and relieved. It took me quite awhile but I'm finally headed to the path of where I need to be. Being in the studio I felt alive. Thanks to Julia and Justin for giving me so much love and support on Valentines Day... Julia got me flowers which was so sweet of her.

"Every day you're my valentine" Selena sticked her lip out as she made a cute puppy dog face as she hugged her friend. "This is also me congratulating you from being free from that dick. You deserve so much. More than you already know babe. I love you so much and can't wait till the day a man will come into your life and show you what love is." Julia told her good friend as Selena wiped a tear from her eye. "You're going to make me cry" Selena told her. "As long as they're happy tears then I'm cool with it."

"I want to write a song dedicated to Abel" she said softly as they both got quiet as they listened. "I owe him that. I owe him an explanation even when he's in a serious relationship. I just— it kills me to the point where it's really hard to sleep at night. I just feel like a huge weight would be lifted from off my chest once I do that. It's what he deserves."

"Have you two spoke?" Justin asked as she shook her head. "Still haven't spoke. Still probably hates me. And I still understand. I guess the only way to get to him is for me to sing about it."Abel and Bella spent Valentines Day together. It was a very romantic day for the two which she didn't hesitate to post because she knew it'll get back to his once famous girlfriend.

"Fuck that bullshit

"Fuck that bullshit. You can't buy happiness." Julia told her as they went to grab a bite to eat after leaving the studio. "Selena I truly believe he's still not over you. He's forcing this relationship, it's pretty sad if you ask me. I've seen some Abelena fans speak of it. They're pretty fucking awesome and right if you ask me." Selena sat in the passenger seat as she listened as they were pulled over eating In & Out in the car in the parking lot. "They're just fans who wants us together."

"Yeah so? They're pretty fucking smart. I've seen the things they've posted and have said" Selena was a little curious. "What do they say?" Selena asked as she took a bite out of her burger. "How forced their relationship is and how he is trying to do everything he can to make you jealous and how you two are their divorced parents who needs to get back together." Julia held up her phone showing some comments and posts from Abelena fan accounts. "The accounts are sweet... but yeah good luck at that. And trying to make me jealous? It's not trying when it's working..." Selena took a sip of her water. "We are going to make a fiery ass song about him and he will be back in your arms in no time. Mark my fucking words love."

TO BE CONTINUED