Disappointment

" I've been running through the jungle, I've been running with the wolves, To get to you, to get to you, I've been down the darkest alleys, Saw the dark side of the moon, To get to you, to get to you" Selena sung before stopping. "You good?" The engineer asked Selena who was rehearsing for the AMA's. "Just was a little rusty..." Selena ran her fingers through her hair. "Want me to replay it?" Selena's mind wasn't fully there. She took a shooter of vodka before rehearsal to try to have a smooth rehearsal but it didn't help. "Are you alright?" One of the backup dancers asked. "I'm okay! I wish people would stop asking me that!" Selena said before storming backstage.

"Abel!!!" Chantel screamed as he was thrusting extremely fast causing her to arch her back and dig her nails in his back as she reached her orgasm.

Abel's POV

I'm a guy, I have my needs

I'm a guy, I have my needs. When I was in a relationship it was so easy. I could be like "Babe, can we make love" and she would be like "You read my mind" or she wouldn't even say nothing she would just start kissing me. I can't do that anymore. The thing about being single for me is that I could literally fuck anybody I want but I wanted to fuck someone who I could hit it and quit it with. Someone who I know wouldn't catch feelings."

"That was amazing, you're amazing" Chanel smirked at Abel as she was leaning on her elbow with her hand against her cheek staring at him." Chantel has always thought Abel was attractive but as far as dating him she wasn't for it. They never seen each other in that way. "Yeah? I thought I'd be a little rusty since it's been about a month since I had sex." Chantel chuckled and rolled her eyes before saying "that's not that long, besides if I was her I would've been fucking you all day and night. Your dick is just that good" Abel chuckled as he had his hands behind his head staring up at the ceiling.

"You miss her, don't you?" Chantel asked him as she stared down at him. "No..." Abel continued to stare up in the ceiling but Chantel knew he well enough to know he was lying. "You don't have to lie to me Abel. You won't be the first person I fucked who end up missing her. I just feel like you deserve way better than her because she will always go back to Justin. She will always choose him."

Selena was banging on her mother's door. Seconds later a cute little girl opened it which formed a smile on Selena's face. "Hi sissy" the little girl said as she hugged her big sisters legs. "Hi baby girl" Selena leaned down and hugged her back. "I missed you so much" Selena said as she picked her up as she wrapped her legs around her big sisters waist. Selena walked inside closing the door behind her. "What you watching?" Selena asked as her sister responded "Disney" Selena set her down and watched her sister run to the TV pointing at Jojo Siwa. Selena looked over her shoulder seeing her mother walk down the stairs stopping when she saw Selena. "Oh.. it's just Selena" her mother said with Selena snickering as she shook her head. "Happy to see you too mom" She said sarcastically.

"Your pictures are right there" Mandy pointed at the pictures Selena asked her mother to let her have.  Selena walked over and grabbed them seeing her mother walk into the kitchen. Selena was annoyed with her mother so she stormed into the kitchen. "If you got something to say then just say it." Mandy turned around staring at her daughter who was now blonde. "You get back with him and the first thing you do is bleach your hair blonde just like his. I guess it's—what? Goals?" Selena rolled her eyes "I don't need this.." Selena turned around to walk and leave but her mother stopped her in her tracks. "I'm not done talking get your ass back here!" Selena was shocked because her mother never spoke to her like that. She turned around looking at her mother who was looking at her angrily. "You're a disappointment. You leave the best thing that has ever happened to you which is Abel for a piece of shit like Justin. How dare you! Abel must be completely broken right now because of you and I don't blame him." Selena shook her head getting annoyed.

"Don't talk about my boyfriend like that" Selena was trying to stay calm but her mother wasn't helping. Her comments and judgement was eating at Selena's soul. "You deserve everything that he does to you. I won't feel any type of sympathy for you." Selena was hurt by her mother's words and knew if she was to stand there any longer she would either say something disrespectful or break down in tears. "Fine, is that it? Can I go now?" Selena asked as she raised her eyebrows. "And I don't want you to come around here as long as you are with him. Stay away from me and my family that means Gracie." Selena couldn't believe what her mother was telling her. It was hurting her terribly but she didn't want to shed one tear, she didn't want to feel weak or show weakness. "You're being ridiculous." Mandy walked passed her and demanded Gracie to go up to her room with Gracie whining because she didn't want to go. "I said now!" Mandy yelled with Selena turning around mad at how she was talking to her sister. "Don't talk to her like that."

Mandy turned around to her. "You don't tell me how to raise my daughter. I'm going to make sure she isn't going to be weak minded and let some piece of shit of a man fuck her over a zillion times." Selena rolled her eyes again "you're being ridiculous" Mandy was so mad that she slapped her daughter in the face. Selena placed her hand over her cheek trying to fight back tears with "the only person that's being ridiculous is you!". Selena couldn't believe her mother slapped her. It hurt so badly she knew it would bruise up. "I'm fucking leaving" Selena turned to leave but Mandy grabbed her arm and pushed her against the wall. "Did I tell you to leave?!"

"Mom!!! What the hell?!" Brian came down walking into the kitchen. "What is going on in here? What is the matter with you two?" Mandy stared at her daughter who was standing up completely after nearly falling to the ground from being pushed. Selena was leaning against the wall staring at her very angry mother. "I'm just giving you a little taste of what he will do to you if you stay with him" she said as she walked back to the counter and leaned against it.

"Honey it's not your place to tell her who and who she can't date. She's 25 for crying out loud" Brian told her but Mandy didn't want to hear that. "It is my place she's my daughter and every time she takes that fool back I look like a damn fool along with her because I'm her mother and I have to hear the shit he does or says and see her fucking tears." Mandy looked at Selena who was rubbing her cheek and her arm that was pushed against the wall. "You can go I don't want to see your face right now. And if he gets you pregnant I will not claim it as my grandchild." Brian tried to make it stop "Honey, that's enough".

"No she needs to here this—" Selena cut her off. "Say it! Just fucking say it mom. Say you disown me as your daughter so that it could make you feel better. All because I'm dating someone who you don't like. Who you hate so damn much. " Mandy knew about Selena drinking heavily because the girls keeps her posted. "How would Francia feel about you drinking when she gave you her kidney?" Selena was tired of hearing that from her friends now from her mother. "It's my kidney. Its my fucking life! And—I should've just gave up when I had the chance. Should've just gave up and not had that surgery so everyone would just get off of my damn back right now."

"Abel was there" Selena was done hearing about him. "Abel didn't fucking want me, alright? I said alright?! He is gone, never coming back. Our relationship is over.. accept it already. You're my mom, you're supposed to be pulling me up while everyone is kicking me down but instead you're only helping them." She wanted to cry so badly but she knew she had to stay strong. "But I'll respect your needs... I will stay away." Mandy responded "Good" before turning around to open the cabinet. Brian sighed as he saw Selena walk out the kitchen. After grabbing the pictures Selena left. Justin was sitting in the car the entire time waiting for her. "Are you good?" He stepped out the car halfway looking at his girlfriends very red cheek. "Yes get me the hell out of here." Selena power walked to his car before getting in.

TO BE CONTINUED