chapter 3

standing up, negan made his way to the door. when placing his hand on the door handle, he nudged his head towards the door. quickly i caught on to what he meant, and i got up and made my way towards him. he opened the door, stepping aside, letting me exit first. 

stepping down to the ground, i took a look around at my group. each person looked broken, worn down. negan stood beside me and placed an arm on my shoulder. "here we are! let me ask you something, do you even know what that little trip was about?" negan asked everyone. no one replied. when i made eye contact with carl, he mouthed to me 'are you ok?'. i nodded for an answer. "speak when you're spoken to" negan yelled at everyone. "okay, okay." rick said answering for everyone. 

"that trip was about the way that you all look at me, especially you rick. i wanted to change that. i wanted you to understand. i took little dixon here, everyones pride and joy, and you didn't have a damn clue what i was gonna do to her. but you're still looking at me the same damn way, like i shit in your scrambled eggs, and that's not gonna work." negan lectured. he removed his arm from my shoulder, walked over to rick, and squatted down in front of him. i didn't move a muscle because i knew there would be consequences if i did. 

"so, do i give you another chance?" negan asked rick. not knowing what to do, rick looked up at me. slowly i nodded my head. after being with negan, i know that he won't hold back. "yeah. yes." rick said with a shaky voice. negan patted him on the back with his open hand. 

"okay! all right! and here it is, the grand-prize game. what you do next will decide wether your crap day becomes everyone's last crap day, or just another crap day. get some guns to the back of their heads." negan ordered his men. his men listened, and each one had their own person that they had a gun pointed to. "good. now level it with their noses, so if you have to fire, it'll be a real mess" negan said making an explosion gesture with his hand. 

"now i just want to start out by saying that reagan here really surprised me today" negan said pointing to me with his bat. after giving me a smile, negan walked over to dad and squatted in front of him. "you raised a bad ass, i like her" negan said to dad. dad started huffing at him, so i knew that negan was starting to push his buttons. 

negan stood back up and walked down the line to where rick was. he then grabbed rick by the collar, and drug him to the center. on the ground, rick grunted and looked at the ground. negan then turned around and faced me. "alright little dixon, right here next to him" negan said pointing to the ground. since we were surrounded by negan's men, and we were with the rest of our group, instead of talking back, i listened. slowly i walked over next to rick, and knelt next to him. 

"give my axe to rick" negan then ordered me. i placed the axe i had in my left hand on the ground in front of rick. "okay from what i saw earlier, you're a righty" negan said taking off his belt. i nodded. squatting down next to me, negan gently grabbed my left arm and wrapped the belt above my elbow, overtop of the flannel i was wearing. "that hurt?" negan asked me. i shook my head no. "it should, it's supposed to" negan said giving me a grin and continuing to wrap the belt around my arm. 

"alright, get down on the ground little dixon, right next to uncle rick. spread them wings" negan ordered. doing as he said, i lied down on my stomach and spread my arms next to me. "simon, you got a pen?" negan asked his right hand man. "yeah" simon said in confusion patting his pockets. once he found the pen, he threw it to negan, and negan caught it. 

after removing the cap with his mouth, negan squatted down next to me with the pen in his hand. "sorry little dixon, this is gonna be as cold as a warlock ballsack, just like he was hanging his ballsack above you and dragging it right across the forearm" negan said pulling up the sleeve of the flannel i was wearing. he drew a solid black line across the center of my forearm. "there you go, gives you a little leverage" negan stated. i then understood what negan is doing.