C h a p t e r 3 5

◻ C h a p t e r  3 5 ◻

Brooklyn, I can't live with myself anymore. Why did I hurt you to get away from my own pains?

I just wanted attention, I just wanted love and care, things I haven't felt in years. It was wicked of me to hurt you just to fill up that gap.

Your name has been popping a lot today, it's been two days since everyone heard you were in the hospital, it's all my fault, you wouldn't be there if it wasn't for me.

Seeing these posters of you plastered across the school makes me feel mad, why do they notice now. Why are they making you cards and signing it?

They were there when I would laugh at you and push you around and hurt you. They were there, they saw it all why couldn't they have stopped me?

Now they have sad looks on their faces and are now writing you speeches and wishing you to feel better. They could have stopped me but they didn't, they watched and laughed, but now that you're hurt no one's laughing anymore.

I'm all alone now, the girls have left me, I can't walk past in the corridors without people looking at me and calling me a bully.

But I'm not the only bully am I? They were bullies too, the bystanders were just as bad as me. I want to see you, to tell you I'm sorry. To tell your family I'm sorry, I've caused you all pain.