Chapter 11: Water-Uncontrollable

Shout out to my friend TamikaYuwila btw she is craycray!

_______________________________________________

"Hello sir Tovak" I bowed to Tovak. His right eye opened at the sound of my voice where he sat on the ground.

"Welcome avatar, come sit we need to talk" He ordered. I nodded skeptically and made my way over to him, and sat before him "we have decided that it would be best if you lived here in the mansion"

"Wait what? " I blurted. But-

"It would be easier, transportation wise"
He explained.

"Ok than sure-"

"We've already talked to your father about it. Maybe this way you wouldn't be so...uh distracted" He added.

"Well-" Really man?

"Show me some of your water bending forms" He cut me off abruptly, standing.

"Ok" I stood too and bend the water in the small pond next to the mansion around in blobs. Then into some small balls and then into ice.

"Good...But not good enough" He said, face blank.

I blow up my cheeks in thought, oh!
"I can do this" I bent a good amount of water from the pond into a big block of ice. I glanced over at Tovaks face and all I see is  boredom. I grin and start moulding the ice,  wiggling my fingers about as the ice melts untill it's the shape of a car, "Tada! Since my dad is a Potter and all, I've always helped him mould, so I tried with water bending and yeah.."

"Impressive but this skill is not going to help in a battle" Tovak said unimpressed.

"Battle!? " I exclaimed in surprise.

"Yes battle what did you think I said? "

"You mean as in fighting?"

"You're the avatar. And as the avatar you are going to come across many enemies"

"But I don't want to hurt anyone" I pleaded. Why? Because it felt like I did it. Like I killed my own mother, I know it's absurd but I was the only one there, I saw her die, I should know.

"Come on, just hit me"
I hesitantly bent a wave from the pond out onto the ground onto Tovak freezing him in the wave. The ice melts and falls to the ground in an instant.

"Well at least defend your self" He said and moved his hands up over his head. The water that melted bends into a wave rushing towards me turning to spikes of ice.

"Woah! " I squeaked and jumped backwards my hand instinctively moved over my face and the spikes melted back to water.

"Did you or did you not throw Lee into the sea when you first met him? " Tovak questioned.