chapter "15"

Josephine pov:

Heard my alarm and closed it 3 times...it's the first day of school after the summer vacation. I have to get out of bed and do some school morning routine. Actually, it's not the first day of school I mean It is but the first day of school after summer vacation be like a day for a student which mean that you can wear whatever you want at hight school"... Pattison hs"!!.

•" Jo?". My mom said. She is calling me to breakfast. Still, I didn't do the usual things, I have to harry up or I will be late. I went to the bathroom to wash my face and my teeth.  I think that there is enough time to put a face mask, I already choose my outfit yesterday. Black skinny jeans and a white shirt, I have no idea what to do with my hair.

•" Honey you have to harry up you will go to be late". My mom said.
•" I am coming, mom". I answered her while I was going downstairs. 

•" Are you excited?". My dad asked me.
•" I am ". I said. I actually don't know if I am excited there are many things in my mind, like the crime we didn't find any evidence last weeks.

•" How is Ian?". My mam asked me.
•" He is good". I said. Yesterday day I called him, we were talking about school and this stuff.
•" Is he coming today?". My mam asked me again.  Where is the milk?.
•" sure". I answered her with a mouth full of toast.
•" Dad don't forget to give me my monthly expense". I told my dad.
•" Just come to my office at any time".
•" great...I have to go I don't want to be late". I said.
•" Ohh, honey... God with you". My mam said. Ahh,  the drama things.
•" Bye ". I told her.

I took a final look in the mirror,  good.  I text Eve.

• " Ready?". I send to Eve

I am kind of nervous!  This is the final year!! I will be in college after it I still can't believe that!.

•" yes, I am ". Eve answered.

I decided to walk today the wither is good enough. After 10 minutes approximately Eve was walking behind me. 

•" Are you okay?". Eve asked me.
•" Yeah!". I said.
•" Why are you so quit like this?". She asked me. I am thinking about all of the weird things that happened to me on this vacation.

•" Nothing ". I said. I don't know if the people in my school will treat me normally after what happened! In the end, I kinda killed someone accidentally!.

•" I know that there is something in your head... Are you worried about what happened this summer holiday?". Eve asked. Oh God Eve can read my mind!.

•" Yeah ". I said.
•" Don't worry, it will be fine". She told me. But I don't think so

•" But I don't think it will be fine. People in our school will give me that look and because there is a crime happened and we still don't know who is the killer...except me!". I told Eve.

•" What do you mean by except me?? You didn't do it". Eve said.

•" I know I didn't but no one is suspect except me in this case!". I said. We are close to school now.

•" Just try to forget it ". Eve said.
•" I will ". I said. Yeah, I will but I know I will fail.
•" How is Noah??.... You didn't talk about him last..". Eve was talking but some girls interrupted our conversation. Oh, it's Dixie one of Eves's friends.  While Eve was talking with Dixie my eyes were searching for Ian, he must to be here.

There he is... I started to wave my hand to him to see me.

•" Hey". Ian said.
•" Hi". I answered.
•" How are you doing?". Ian asked me.
•" I am good...you?". I asked him.
•" great ". He said. I just smiled at him.

I entered the school gate. Everyone was looking at me with that look I knew it. I am trying to ignore their eyes but they started gossiping about me.

•" Oh look who is here!!". I know this voice it's Brianna Steve. I just gave her that look ( Getaway you little bitch ). I walked away to get my school schedule. I have two classes with Eve and one with Ian. This year is going to be the worst.

I have a math class now so I went there earlier. Math class was completed and the math teacher entered too.

•" Good Morning students". The math teacher said and we replied. Usually, on the first day of school, we just take the first class to talk about what we did on our summer vacation and then we can take the rest of the day for us.

•" Okay, guys we have a new student here in our school ". The math teacher said. All of the students looked to the door to see who is this new student.

He entered and I gasped.

•" Omg...Noah?!!". It was Noah?!!.

                 End of the chapter.