chapter "8"

Josephine pov:

It's 5 am, time passed. I was talking to Noah all this time, I told him everything yeah everything.

•" Wow!!, I am astonished I mean It's too dangerous to do all of this alone!". He said. It's not more dangerous than going to jail!!.
•" I am not alone, my friend Eve is helping me". I said.
•" So where is she??". He asked.
•" I didn't tell her, because I know that she will refuse to go with me". I said. I have no idea why I am talking with this light brown haired!!?.
•" well, I am in". He said. Wait... what??.
•" in??...what do you mean??". I asked. God, please help me.
•" I mean I am with you in this...we will investigate in this together!". He shocked me. Is he out of his mind?
•" what??... No way...I don't even know you!". I yelled at him.
•" You told me everything and I want to help you!!". He said. I am going to kill this brown haired.
•" I don't want your help". I yelled again.
•" relax, what is the problem I don't understand this??!". He asked. I either don't know!.
•" because I don't want anyone to get hurt because of me!!". I said.
•" You said that you don't know me...and now you are Scared for me !!. He said. Seriously!! I gave him one of my special looks that says { do you want to get killed}. I actually killed before and I don't mind to do it again.
•" You don't have any choices here!". He said with a smile.
•" Fine, but you will do what I say". I said.
•" no objection". He said.
•" I have to go home now before my parents observe my absence". I said. I will be in trouble if they did.
•" bye". He said. And before I move he takes my phone and wrote his phone number on mine.  An old way!!
•" see you soon". He said with his Provocative smile.

For fortunate, my parents are still in a deep sleep. I have to call Eve to tell her about what happened I still didn't read the reports, Noah wanted me to read them with him!. I don't know if Eve is awake now. Let me call her.

•" Do you know what time is it now??". Eve said with a sleepy voice.
•" it's 6:30 now!!". I said.
•" what do you want??". She asked.
•" I want you to come, there is a serious problem ". I said.
•" What have you done again??". She asked.
•" When you come you will know". I said.
•" I am in my way". She said.

{After a while}

•" What you broke the sheriff's office??". She said.
•" Yeah!!". I said. I don't know why she didn't expect that from me!!... Hello!... I am Josephine!!.
•" I can't believe that!!...why didn't you tell me?!". She asked. Of course, she knows why!!.
•" Because If I asked you to come with me you know that you will refuse!!". I said.
•" because it's an illegal thing!". She said.
•" who cares?!". I said.
•" You are unbelievable!!... You will get in troubles if anyone knows about that". She said. I wonder what will be her reaction when I tell her about Noah!!.
•"well... there is!". I said.
•" What??...what do you mean??". She said.

I told her everything about Noah. And she yelled at me but in the end what happened just happened!! Yelling at me is not going to change what happened, it's not a solution.

•" Do you think that he will help us or expose us??". I asked Eve.
•"It depends on his intentions....maybe he just wants to exploits you to take some information to publish it!!". She said. I hope he is not.
•" but he said that he wants to help!!". I said.
•" I say to meet him". She suggested.
•" he already told me to meet him". I said.
•" I actually can't wait to open these reports". She said.
•" same!!". I said.
•" You have his number??". Eve asked.
•" Yeah". I said.
•" So what are you waiting for ...just call him!!". Eve said.
•" Okay!!...but don't speak". I said.
•" Just call him!". Eve said. And I gave her one of my looks to tell her shut up!.

•" Hi, Noah". I said. I have no idea why I am nervous!!.
•" What's up Jo??". He said.
•" I am fine!...we have to meet you". I said.
•" What do you mean by *We*??... Did you tell Eve"? He asked. Of course, I did!!.
•" Yeah!!". I said.
•" That's good". He said.
•" So...Where". I asked Noah. Eve whispered to me to know what was Noah saying, I gave her the same look to shut up.
•" I can meet you guys in the same coffee where we met". He suggested.
•"Okay then". I said.
•" see you there". He said. I 'm not thinking but I am sure that He is smiling now!.
•" bye". I said.

•"so??". Eve asked.
•" We are going to meet him in a coffee". I said.
•"Our coffee??". She asked.
•" of course, No another one". I said.

{After 1 hours}

Me, Eve and Noah were setting in the coffee. Without talking!! I am waiting for any words from Noah to start talking too!.

•" So??". Noah said. Finally!!.
•" So??". Eve repeat.
•" How are you guys??". Noah said. I don't know why is he too relax like that!!.
•" I think you don't know how much we are in danger right??". I told Noah.
•" No!!, I really know. But every problem has a solution right??". He said.
•"We are talking here about a killer!!". Eve said.
•" Lady's I think you don't know me well...I am an adventurer !!. He said and he opened his arm.
•" Look I don't have enough time to hear your stupid jokes ". I told Noah.
•" I am just kidding calm down, please". He said.
•" We are in a serious situation ". Eve said.
•" I actually know what to do... We have to search if Melinda has any siblings". He said.
•" We searched, She has one brother but he is not around and we don't know where is he!!". I said.
•" He wasn't even there when his sister got killed!!". Eve said.
•" And no friends??". Noah asked.
•" I think we can look for this in the reports!!". I said.
•" Yeah, I forgot about the reports". Noah said.

I opened the reports that I photo them. There are no many people, there were interrogated and photos of the died body and phone numbers and Medical Report.

•" who are they...who got interrogated??". Eve asked.
•" Her parents and the people who were in the competition like Jo and a girl called sally!!". Noah said.
•" Sally??". I said.
•" Who is she??". Eve asked.
•" Maybe her friend!!". Noah guessed.
•" We have to search on that". I said.
•"  Do you still have her diary's??". Eve asked.
•" Yeah". I answered.

End of the chapter.