chapter"11"

Josephine pov:

After the weirdest negotiation with   Ian, I went home and I am still thinking why was he acting like this and why was he so mad like that!! That's one of the reasons why I wasn't sure to tell him. It has been 2 days after this day and I didn't talk to him or text him and he did the same!!. I don't know If I have to text him or not, but I feel that there is a bad smell on that. It's 7 am now and I don't know what to do, I feel so bored. I guess that I have to do something to pass the time and not to get crazy! It's time for skincare!!. Doing some skincare and some spa with my self makes me feel comfortable. while I was putting a mask someone sends a message to me. It's Noah!!.

•" Hey". Noah sends to me.
•" Hi". I send to him.
•" How are you??". Noah asked.
•" I am doing good, you??". I replied.
•" Good too". He said. I didn't know how to reply to this at this moment!!
•" So what are you doing". He saved me and he asked.
•" Putting a mask in my face". I said with a smiley face.
•" Really". He said with a smiley face too.
•" Yup". I replied.
•" Show me". He said. What?!!.
•" What?.". I replied with an emoji that express that this is a weird thing to say !!.
•" Just send a picture!!". He sends. I just send a picture for my face with the mask with a smiley emoji.
•" Wow! You look so good". He replied after a while.
•" Thanks for this compliment". I send to him.
•" It's not a compliment".He said.
•" What are you doing??". I asked. I didn't know how to reply to this but this is the first thing that came to my mind (what are you doing??)!!.
•" Nothing actually". He sends.
•" Same". I replied.

The time passed while we were talking and laughing on his funny jokes, I realize that he is too funny and cute. It's 12 pm now!! Imagine this!! We were talking for 5 hours!!.

•"It's 12 pm now!!". I send to Noah.
•" Yeah, the time passed very fast!!". He replied.
•" Ummm...then see you soon". I said.
•" It will be soon I am sure". He replied.
•" it seems like that". I said with a smiley emoji.

I closed the phone with Noah, and I just layout my body on my bed and started thinking about my plan for today. I am still thinking about this weird conversation between me and Ian, I think that I have to stop thinking or I will get insane!!. Do I have to tell Eve and Noah??...No  I think I don't have to!!.

{At 1 am}

Eve called me to have some talk about anything we were trying not to talk about this accident because it takes our brain and our Summer holiday!!. I and Eve were planning to do something unusual this summer before school...like going on a sea trip by my dad vehicle for four days or more.

•" It's actually a great idea". Eve said on the phone.
•" We have to plan more about this". I said.
•" Yeah, this trip will be very useful for us after all these crazy things!!". Eve told me. And she is right.
•" Yeah, that's why I want to go there to get some relaxation". I lied. I wanted to go just to run away from all of this insane circle!!.
•" Same...who will come also??". She asked.
•" I still don't know". I said.
•" Are you thinking about who you will invite??". She asked.
•" Not yet". I said.
•" Ian will come...right". She asked. I don't know why did I fell anxious when she asked that, and I still have no answer to give!!. I just kept silent.

•" Jo??". Eve asked.
•" Yes I am here, look I have to go, my mom is calling me". I lied.
•" Then see you later...and don't forget to think about our plan".
•" Sure". I just said.
•" Bye". Eve told me.

I just closed the phone with Eve and I was thinking about this sea trip. I want to invite a lot of people. I want everyone to talk about this sea trip if it worked!!.

End of the chapter.