chapter"12"

Josephine pov:

It has been one week without hearing anything from Eve because she went with her parents to her grandmother for a few days and I don't know anything about Noah and even Ian basically it was a silent week!!. But today Eve called me and she said that she is coming back. While she was with her grandmother I was planning on the sea trip and I actually invited lots of people from my school like Dylan Grayson and Brianna Steve I don't know why did I invite Brianna!! I don't like her too much but it's fine I am confused if I have to invite Ian or not!! I don't want anyone to say or to hear that we broke up but if he didn't come to this sea trip a big rumor will spread like a disease about us. Honestly, I don't know if we are not together or not!!. Now I am going to meet Eve in our coffee, it's been a long time since I saw her face!.

When I arrived at the coffee I saw her in our usual place, near the window.

•" Hi". She said when she saw me.
•" How are you??". I asked her.
•" Fine, you??". She asked too.
•" Good!". I said.
•" what's the last news??". She asked.
•" Nothing actually, what happened in your short trip to your grandmother??". I asked.
•" It's like usual!... What about the sea trip?? Did you think about it??". She asked.
•" Yeah, I planned for lots of things". I said.

We ware talking for approximately 2 hours about the sea trip, how it's going to be and when and I told her who did I invite. I hope it will be an amusing trip and without trouble!!. I am still thinking about Noah and why he disappeared this period of time!!.

•" Eve...Did you hear anything about Noah??".I asked Eve.
•" No". She answered.  And I felt disappointed.
•" You will invite Noah?". Eve asked me. I start thinking if I have to invite him or not.
•" Jo??". Eve called me.
•" I am here". I said.
•" So...you will invite Noah??". She asked again.
•" Honestly, I don't know!!". I said. Seriously I don't know!.

we decided that the sea trip will be after 3 days. I have to prepare for it. I went downstairs to told my dad about this trip and to borrow his vehicle.

•" Good morning dad". I told my dad.
•" Good morning sweetheart". He said.
•" I was wondering if I can borrow your vehicle to go to a small sea trip with my friends?!!". I just asked without too much talking.
•" A sea trip??". He wondered.
•" Yeah!". I said.
•" It's actually a good idea". He told me.
•" Yeah, I wanted to do something before schools start ". I said.
•" When are you going to go??". He asked.
•" After 3 days ". I said.
•" For how much longer??".He asked.
•" I guess for more than 3 days too". I said. I hope he does not refuse that I will go for 3 days or more!!.
•" But this is too many days, you can go and come back in the same day!!". He Frustrates me.
•" No!!, It's not enough!...and I will not be alone Eve will come too and lots of friends will come!". I said.
•" how about Ian??". He shocked me with his question. Why everyone keeps asking about him??!!.
•" yeah, he will come too". I lied. I just lied.
•" Then no objection". Finally, he agreed.
• "Thanks". I said and I hugged him and I went upstairs again.

{After 3 days}

It's 6 am now it's the sea trip day, nothing happened new last days nothing from Noah or even Ian. I invited lots of people on this trip I hope that everything will be as I wanted.

Now I have to choose my outfit for today I had already prepared my small bag. I chose black pants and a white shirt and also a black jacket and white shoes. It's great enough. Eve sent a message to make sure that everything is okay and I am ready, she is ready too and she told me that there is a surprise for me!!... Actually, I am not ready for more surprises!!.

I arrived at the vehicle after Eve and half of the guests had arrived too. we all entered the vehicle to wait for the authors. After one hour we decided to move to the sea. I was in my room staring at the sea and thinking about my life in the last few days how did it change!!.

While I was staring at the sea someone called me but I didn't hear him because I was stray, the door of my room was opened so that person entered my room.

•" Jo??". He called me.
•" Ian!!?". I literally was shocked. No more words can explain how I was shocked.
•" What are you doing here??". I asked him.
•" Sea trip". He said. Why he is too raw like this!!.
•" Why are you here??". I asked again. To be honest, I don't know what I am feeling at this moment.
•" I am here for you". He said.
•" Are you kidding with me right now?". I asked.
•" I am serious". He said.
•" I don't want you here". I just said.
•" but you told your dad that I am coming??!!". He said without any facial expression. I didn't know what to say at this moment so I kept silent.
•" give me an answer ". He whispered.
•" I want you to go". I said. And I mean it.
•" Why are you still mad at me??...because I was scared about you??".He asked.
•" Scared about me??...you were acting weird!". I finally spoke.
•" Yeah, You were doing crazy things!!... Going and investigating in something dangerous like this!!!". He shouted at me.
•" It's not your business to stop me It's my choice, not yours!!". I shouted at him too.
•"  I am your boyfriend I have all right to interfere with this". His tone absolutely changed.
•" No, you have no right to interfere in my life and If you are really my boyfriend where have you been all these days??!". I shouted more.
•" I was giving you a little bit more time to think about your fault ". He shouted.
•" my fault??!!". I said.
•" Yes, It is your fault jo". He said.
•" It's not my fault I planned to talk to you in a rational way!! But you were screaming at me!!". I shouted more and more.
•" Are you asking me to act normal while are you planning to die??". He yelled.
•" Planning to die?? I am trying to find the real killer!!". I said.
•" Stop talking about these stupid thoughts ". He shouted at me more.
•" I don't want to see you here go away". I screamed.

I just opened my room door and I ran downstairs. The music was too loud and everyone was dancing. Ian followed me.

•" Jo!!". Ian called me in a loud voice because of the music. I was running like I didn't hear anything. I just want to go away.

•" Jo??". Someone called me again but it wasn't Ian's voice. I ignored it.
•" Jo??". He louds his voice so I can hear him. Suddenly he catches my arm to stop.
•" Jo...what is happening". He said.
•" Noah??". I literally was shocked.

End of the chapter.