chapter"14"

Josephine pov:

I just woke up now and I feel like if someone was walking on my body!! I am hungry and I have a headache I really hope not to get sick on this trip. I walked out of my room and I started looking for Eve maybe she still in bed. I walked downstairs and there was a girl called Molly talking with somebody. She looked at me and she started to ask the usual questions about my life!.

•" How is life with you?". Molly asked me.
•" Actually it's good". I answered her.
•" I have to admit that the sea trip is a good idea". She said.
•" I know...as you know summer is almost over so I decided to do something new before school starts ". I told her.
•" by the way is that cute guy is new in our school?".she asked. I took five minutes to understand what she means by { cute guy}...she was talking about Noah!!.

•" Just a second". I told Molly. I saw Noah standing with Brianna and laughing!!. I will kill this girl.

•" Hey". I said to Noah.
•" Hi". Brianna answered me.
•" Can we talk??". I asked Noah.
•" Sure". He said after he gave me a long look.

We went to a separate place to talk. I actually have no idea about what or why!!. I just want him to say why he is mad at me.

•" I really want to apologize if you are angry about Ian... I mean because I didn't tell you about us". I told Noah.
•" I am not mad about him...I just wanted you to tell me about him from the beginning". He said.
•" I am sorry again and I know". I said. I felt comfortable because we were talking like adults without screaming.
•" That's fine actually I really don't know exactly why I was that mad!!". He said.
it's okay I hope that you aren't still mad at me ". I told him
•" No, I am not...I am good now". Noah said. I am really glad to hear that even with all of this weird circle!!.
•" Great...no more screaming then?". I asked Noah.

•" No". He answered me with a smile too!.

Now it's the week before school starts!! Everything is good with me after the sea trip.

End of the chapter.