Chapter Nineteen:War For Smallfoot Part 2

Start from the beginning

Percy shook his head. "I'm not going anywhere. For now on, we're sticking together." Migo and Meechee smiled and chuckled.

"I have a feeling you were going to say that." Said Migo.

"Percy!" Brenda shouted. It got Percy, Migo, and Meechee's action. She ran behind him from the ou. Percy turned to face her.

"Brenda? What are you doing?"

"I'm coming with you guys. You're going to need all the help you can't get."

"You are? I mean- it's going to be dangerous."

"I know. I'm not letting you do this alone, Percy." A sweet smile appears on Percy's' face. Meechee had a feeling that her friend is coming along too. Percy took off his backpack and got out her winter hat and gloves she left behind.

"Well, we are about to enter into a literal war zone that will change everything we know about yetis, but we at least need to stay warm." Percy handed her hat and gloves. She smiled and took the glove and hat and puts them on. "Thank you, Percy." He nodded in satisfaction.

"Stay safe, everyone," Meechee said to the crowd who are about leaving for the west side of town on mammoths.

"You guys stay safe in the village too." Gwangi wished them well.

"Will come and find you once the Smallfoots are safe and sound," Kola assured them both.

"Try not to die!" Fleem shouted as encouragement. And with that, they all rode away on mammoths to the west side, leaving giant footprints in the snow behind them. They watch them as they leave. Then they went to face the storm blow that is waiting for them.

"Ready?"

...

They made their way into the damaged village - Percy and Brenda on their yeti friends' shoulders. They remained quiet and cautious of their surroundings. No doubt, the village looked like a war zone. Percy and Branda even saw their favorite noodle shop is in shambles. The windows are shattered, the building lost some bricks, and it lost charm. They walked past their apparent building who too, are damaged just like most of the buildings are.

"They did worse to the village then I thought," Migo said worriedly. But he quickly changes persona. "But don't worry, we'll help all of you repair once all this is over." He assured them both. They nodded.

"What should we do now?" Meechee asked.

"Now we're supposed to tell all the guards that the Smallfoots are no longer a threat and became friends," Migo explained. But then realized their something wrong with his plan, he did not think this thought. "Oh, no..."

"Snowball?"

"What's wrong, Migo?"

"The guards are too spread out; we need to tell them all at once to get that same...impact the north villagers have," Migo explained to her. Meechee hummed in understanding the problem.

"That's simple; all we need to do is get all their attention all at once. Now the question is, how?"

"Hm." Then Migo's eyes landed on the gong that's halfway across town. An idea popped in Migo's head. As a former going ringer, those can grab anyone's attention. "We can ring that gong over there, that's a real attention grabber!" Migo pointed out.

"A gong! Of course!" Meechee exclaimed. They started running down to the gong with great determination in their hearts. All of a sudden, two yeti guards jumped right in front of them. The two slid to a stop, and the two Smallfoots end up tumbling off their shoulders and onto the hard ground.

Smallfoot: Ever-ChangingOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara